PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're done, stick a fork in us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the facts Jack. Wish they were different but all the wishing in the world won't change things.
A big fact is Mr FACTMAN is that your a bandwagoner..AND a one who quits...Take your rubbish and call yourself a "fan" of another team...and you know what YOU are the one who is done..STICK a fork in you...

Last edited:
What a band wagon whore.
So shallow. What exactly are you being "honest" about? I'd like to know?
You are a lame sad sack of ****!!

Just the facts Jack. Wish they were different
They not facts, as some pointed out, and you don't wish they were different.

You've posted crap before using the word "we" pretending to be a Patriots fan, but anyone who cares to read your old posts in the archives can quickly see that you are simply an internegator.

You are even a band waggonner who is bailing because you were never on teh Pats band waggon to begin with. Just another pre-adolescent living out his fantasies by talking back to adults in anonymity.

What a band wagon whore.
So shallow. What exactly are you being "honest" about? I'd like to know?
You are a lame sad sack of ****!!

Bandwagon Whore. Good one.

The Colts got crushed, CRUSHED!, at their new home opener by the Orton-led Bears.

The almighty Bolts lost, at home, to the mediocre Panthers.

The Jets struggled to beat Miami.

The Jags lost to a Titans team that lost VY.

Yes, the Pats are in deep trouble now and the Steelers have become my pick to win the AFC. That said, if Cassel avoids bad decisions, this team can still go deep into the playoffs.

The only one I'm down on is Hobbs. He needs to be taken out of Red Zone defenses.

Please watch football, and not just the Patriots. NO CB in the NFL would have stopped that. It was a tremendous play by KC. Good grief, Hobbs played an OUTSTANDING game yesterday (like he usually does) and still got people like you on his case.

They not facts, as some pointed out, and you don't wish they were different.

You've posted crap before using the word "we" pretending to be a Patriots fan, but anyone who cares to read your old posts in the archives can quickly see that you are simply an internegator.

You are even a band waggonner who is bailing because you were never on teh Pats band waggon to begin with. Just another pre-adolescent living out his fantasies by talking back to adults in anonymity.

- We have a great WR (Moss) and a very good situational WR and return man (Welker) <----- FAIR ENOUGH IT'S MY OPINION, BUT I DOUBT THERE BE MANY DISSENTERS
- I don't like our RBs <----- FACT
- We have a good TE (Watson) <----- FAIR ENOUGH IT'S MY OPINION, BUT I DOUBT THERE BE MANY DISSENTERS
- Our QB is unproven and his only memorable appearance was getting a quick hook after nearly blowing a big lead against Miami last year when spelling Brady <---- FACT
- We have an Oline that seems to be getting weaker (wasted in Super Bowl, allowed season ending hit on Brady) <---- FACT
- We have an aging defense that let them down big time in the Super Bowl and AFC Championship 2 years ago <---- FACT
- Our kicking games are adequate, but nothing special <---- FACT
- We have excellent coaches however they are targets for the league and media <--- FACT

Oh well, at least we have the Red Sox and Celtics. <---- FACT

Actually, now I think Cassel's memorable moment is taking over for the reigning MVP and winning the game with a 116 QB rating... that's just me though.

I dunno about you, but I wouldn't be surprised if, five years from now, the moment that stuck out in my mind was Cassel's 51-yarder from the 6-inch line.

Being a fan should never be confused with being honest. As of now we're officially a rebuilding team. We have holes all over the defense, we need a real RB and we may need a QB depending on Brady's rehab. But just like when I called it 2 years ago Maroney wasn't the quality RB we need and had to be replaced, I received a ton of grief. But now of course everyone realizes this and the coaches are clearly trying to upgrade. So fine vent on me all you cuz u don't like what I say. But don't confuse that with "fan" status. If calling out a team our player for lacking meant you're not a supporter, then every coach in the league at one time or another doesn't support their team. Think about it

You don't know a damn thing about football, please go be a fan of another team. BYE

- We have a great WR (Moss) and a very good situational WR and return man (Welker) <----- FAIR ENOUGH IT'S MY OPINION, BUT I DOUBT THERE BE MANY DISSENTERS
- I don't like our RBs <----- FACT
- We have a good TE (Watson) <----- FAIR ENOUGH IT'S MY OPINION, BUT I DOUBT THERE BE MANY DISSENTERS
- Our QB is unproven and his only memorable appearance was getting a quick hook after nearly blowing a big lead against Miami last year when spelling Brady <---- FACT
- We have an Oline that seems to be getting weaker (wasted in Super Bowl, allowed season ending hit on Brady) <---- FACT
- We have an aging defense that let them down big time in the Super Bowl and AFC Championship 2 years ago <---- FACT
- Our kicking games are adequate, but nothing special <---- FACT
- We have excellent coaches however they are targets for the league and media <--- FACT

Oh well, at least we have the Red Sox and Celtics. <---- FACT

FACT. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. . . .

You know what people?? This is perfect because we get to weed out the fake fans! I'm waiting for the press conference. If they say Brady is out for good, then, "Let's go Matt!!! You can do it!!!"

- We have a great WR (Moss) and a very good situational WR and return man (Welker)
- I don't like our RBs
- We have a good TE (Watson)
- Our QB is unproven and his only memorable appearance was getting a quick hook after nearly blowing a big lead against Miami last year when spelling Brady
- We have an Oline that seems to be getting weaker (wasted in Super Bowl, allowed season ending hit on Brady)
- We have an aging defense that let them down big time in the Super Bowl and AFC Championship 2 years ago
- Our kicking games are adequate, but nothing special
- We have excellent coaches however they are targets for the league and media

Oh well, at least we have the Red Sox and Celtics.

Bandwagon/Fairweather fan! Go home, no one needs you.

You know what people?? This is perfect because we get to weed out the fake fans! I'm waiting for the press conference. If they say Brady is out for good, then, "Let's go Matt!!! You can do it!!!"

Except he's going to stick around and do this crap every single week like he did last year when we were winning every game.

folks wake up. we're are very lucky we have the reigning MLB and NBA champs to fall back on. how many other cities could ever say that? per my count ZERO. it's great to be a boston fan, even with pats in a rebuilding mode.

Except he's going to stick around and do this crap every single week like he did last year when we were winning every game.

Then like Al Pacino said, "You **ckin kockroach!!!" :)

Last edited:
Sorry if I am redundant because I didn't even bother reading through this thread, but I am getting tired of these threads. Yes, the Pats' chances of winning the Super Bowl are greatly reduced now that Brady is gone. But the Pats had no chance of winning the Super Bowl in 2001 (people thought they may be the worst team in football going into season that year) and Brady was in dink and dunk mode that year. People also thought the Giants would be lucky to even make the playoffs last as late as early December.

I am not hopeful that the Pats will get to or win the Super Bowl. But I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats win the division and if they are hitting their stride right they do some damage in the Super Bowl. I sat and watched the entire 2000 season and I watched the beginning of 2001 season think we had no hope of winning. This is the great thing of the NFL any team can come out of nowhere and win the Super Bowl.

- We have a great WR (Moss) and a very good situational WR and return man (Welker)
- I don't like our RBs
- Our QB is unproven and his only memorable appearance was getting a quick hook after nearly blowing a big lead against Miami last year when spelling Brady
- We have an Oline that seems to be getting weaker (wasted in Super Bowl, allowed season ending hit on Brady)
- We have an aging defense that let them down big time in the Super Bowl and AFC Championship 2 years ago

OK arsehole, time for you to go back under the rock from which you crawled. Really, I've not seen one single post from you -- ever -- that contributed anything remotely intelligent to this board. Do us a favor and pack it in. :banned:

Last edited:
With or without Brady, the team needed a lot of work to get back to the elite level. In some ways, if it had to happen, better now than later in the season.

Seems to me another team way back in the 70's went undefeated with their backup QB.

Why not this New England team?

Besides, our two supposed AFC super rivals, the Bolts and the Dolts lost at home to NFC foes.

There is lotsa football to be played.

- We have a great WR (Moss) and a very good situational WR and return man (Welker) Welker is only a situational WR?
- I don't like our RBs Of course you don't. You've been spewing idiocy against Maroney for the past year.
- We have a good TE (Watson) Too bad he didn't play.
- Our QB is unproven and his only memorable appearance was getting a quick hook after nearly blowing a big lead against Miami last year when spelling Brady Sorry, I remember Cassel playing against Miami in 2005 and nearly upsetting the plan to play Jacksonville by actually putting the Pats in a position to win the game.
- We have an Oline that seems to be getting weaker (wasted in Super Bowl, allowed season ending hit on Brady) The O-line didn't allow the hit on Brady. That was MORRIS. Who is a RB.. But you've never been one to let the facts stand in your way of your pathetic rants.
- We have an aging defense that let them down big time in the Super Bowl and AFC Championship 2 years ago *ROFLMAO* The Patriots added Mayo, Wilhite, Guyton, Slater and Crabel, yet they are "an aging defense" Damn you are an idiot.
- Our kicking games are adequate, but nothing special And you can tell all that based on ONE game? The only issue I had was with the punt return unit. The others played excellently.

- We have excellent coaches however they are targets for the league and media So they are targets for the league and the media. SO WHAT?

Please say you won't post anymore since you are clearly jumping off the bandwagon.

Please jump off the bandwagon and NEVER come back. It's fairweather fans like you that make me sick. No really, I feel nauseated after reading this self-pity tirade. Losing Brady HURTS, but there's no way I'm giving up on MY TEAM because of it! If that's all it takes for you to write off the Pats, news flash, you weren't that big of a Pats fan!

- I don't like our RBs

- I don't like our RBs

oops...I thought this was a link to the Herald...no, just someone else who doesn't know what he's talking about...hey, you might just be able to make a career of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News