PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

why cant we have guys like brandin cooks
nathan fillion castle GIF

My opinion is that Hurts is showing some signs of regression. I think he was elevated to a position he can't sustain long term.
More risk taking? His ints are up this season...

Last edited:
lol **** Andy Reid. That's almost identical to when he whined after Dee Ford got called in the AFCCG five years ago:

“Normally, you’re warned and the coach is warned if somebody is doing that before they throw it in a game of that magnitude.”
Yeah it basically adds up to “they’ve been letting us break the rules for a long time but this time they didn’t so it’s not fair”

If Brady was the QB he would have noticed and got the imbecile to line up correctly. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see Patricia is working his magic with the Iggles defense. Rent, don’t buy big guy.

lol **** Andy Reid. That quote is almost identical to what he said about Dee Ford getting flagged five years ago:

“Normally, you’re warned and the coach is warned if somebody is doing that before they throw it in a game of that magnitude.”
Ref: “Your wide receiver is lined up offsides and the play will be negated. Also, you’re going to die of a heart attack given your poor diet and obesity, combined with the stress of your intense, pressure-packed job.”

Collinsworth just called Gilmore a sure fire Hall of Famer. Obviously he exaggerates but I hope Gilly gets in. Wish the Patriots had kept him…one of my all time favorites.

Eagles are gassed. Too many tough games in a row. Cowboys are coming off a bye. Eagle still win the division and maybe NFC #1 seed. This game is not that important when you look at the Cowboys remaining games. They have 1 or 2 losses left. Eagles will win out.

That 2019 team was on its last legs. Brady with only 2-3 prime years left, Gronk still a top 5 TE for a couple of seasons, Gilmore with at least 3 more high level seasons, Jakobi Meyers on rookie deal, Joe Thuney looking for extension with all the cap space upcoming.

Glad they got rid of those guys to break the bank for a mid-30s safety, re-up their mid-30s special teams gunner, bring in Cam Newton, then drunkenly sign a slew of wildly overpriced FAs like Agholor, Jonnu Smith, and Hunter Henry.

I’m just grateful Bill is still here moving the needle from the sidelines.

“Barely offsides”… soooo in other words he was offsides. Thanks for clearing that up Kermit but I think the ref knew that already that’s why there was a flag.

Probably the *****iest quote of all time. Yeah it was a penalty but shouldn't call it because it’s against my team and we always get special treatment!

“Barely offsides”… soooo in other words he was offsides. Thanks for clearing that up Kermit but I think the ref knew that already that’s why there was a flag.

Toney's whole body was in the neutral zone, it was as blatant as that call can get. Too bad it wiped out a spectacular game-changing play, but this was all on him and nobody else.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Stop the whining Mahomes and Andy. Not even subjective. Its black and white. That outburst by Mahomes is just the pressure of having to carry a whole team on his shoulders getting to him.

Here come the Eagles. Only down 2 scores

If you distill Mahomes and Reid’s comments, they believe that if the officials aren’t actively helping the Chiefs, there’s a big problem. Someone like Ditka or LT or even LDT should say "You two pansies should be ashamed. The rules shouldn't apply to you or the refs should consider how cool the play was before throwing a flag? Just pathetic. I'm glad **** Butkus isn't around to see the mockery you're making of the game."

Watching Gilmore….

Reaction Disappointed GIF by MOODMAN

I'm sure if next week Deatrich Wise jumps offside a full second early to make a game sealing strip sack on Mahomes and it's uncalled, Pat will say that he's glad that the refs "let them play."

Pat go ask your coach why it is your players don't know how to line up correctly.

And even though it didn't count, having a tight end throw an improbable lateral to beat the Bills in a big game was a fitting tribute to the recently passed Frank Wycheck.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back