PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

Geez in 4 starts DeVito already has the same number of Game Winning Drives and/or 4thQ comebacks as Mac in 42 starts. That clutch throw with less than a minute left to smurf Wan'Dale was impressive.
Devito looks like a star to me, undrafted or not. Step aside Brock Purdy, this kid had even longer odds and is the real deal. Very impressive. He reminds me of a better version of Jimmy G.

Devito looks like a star to me, undrafted or not. Step aside Brock Purdy, this kid had even longer odds and is the real deal. Very impressive. He reminds me of a better version of Jimmy G.

"A Star Is Born" amirite?

I don't think the Goodfella is anything special really. He's > Corky, but who isn't?

I left the Dolphins game at 27-13 only to find out they lost when checking the next morning.

The AFC is theirs for the taking, but finds a way to lose at home to the freaking Titans.

I left the Dolphins game at 27-13 only to find out they lost when checking the next morning.

The AFC is theirs for the taking, but finds a way to lose at home to the freaking Titans.
The Queefs still winning the AFC man

The Queefs still winning the AFC man

Wouldn't bet against the Ratbirds. They're up two games on KC and one on Miami. KC has the easier schedule remaining but if the Ravens split their games against the Jags, 49ers, Dolphins and Steelers all they would need is one more KC loss. (not sure who gets the tiebreaker if they finished tied.

Wow.Impressed by Will Levis tonight. Rocket arm and guts to stand in pocket. More raw talent than Mac and lots of poise. Pats could have had him at 14.
Levis was an absolute stiff for Kentucky. If you were drafting Levis you were drafting purely on potential. There is a reason he went in the second round. Good luck to him but picking him at 14 would have been embarrassing.

He has looked better on the field too.

Wonder if he and Jones will be battling it out for the starting QB job next season.

If not, Patriots should call Giants and see what it would take to get DeVito. Nothing higher than a 4th rounder though.
DeVito >> Mahomes.

He (4 starts) already has more Game Winning Drives and/or 4thQ comebacks than Purdy (18 starts). Watching the last 3 drives again, I'm really impressed by the composure. There were pass rushes that I feel Mac would've buckled under, but DeVito go the ball out. Hard to teach that.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back