PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

How the hell did Miami lose that? I turned the game on and the very first play I saw was the Titans punt fumble in their own redzone. Then I saw the Titans fumble AGAIN in their own zone. With Miami up 2 TDs with with 4-5 minutes remaining, I turned it off and figured the game was over.

How the hell did Miami lose that? I turned the game on and the very first play I saw was the Titans punt fumble in their own redzone. Then I saw the Titans fumble AGAIN in their own zone. With Miami up 2 TDs with with 4-5 minutes remaining, I turned it off and figured the game was over.
They caught a nasty case of the Jets

KC will probably luck their way into homefield again like in 2018, 2019, 2021

Miami is a fraudulent team

Wow.Impressed by Will Levis tonight. Rocket arm and guts to stand in pocket. More raw talent than Mac and lots of poise. Pats could have had him at 14. I suspect he will be a very good QB with more experience under his belt.
Certainly much better potential than Zappe or Mac.

Wow.Impressed by Will Levis tonight. Rocket arm and guts to stand in pocket. More raw talent than Mac and lots of poise. Pats could have had him at 14. I suspect he will be a very good QB with more experience under his belt.
Certainly much better potential than Zappe or Mac.
Don't let Bourne Again Christian see that he really wanted us to Draft Levis the one that got away. :(

124 yards and a TD for Hopkins.

Good thing Bill thought he wasn't worth any more than an incentive laden deal....taking a paycuts to play here vs the titans

Geez in 4 starts DeVito already has the same number of Game Winning Drives and/or 4thQ comebacks as Mac in 42 starts. That clutch throw with less than a minute left to smurf Wan'Dale was impressive.

What a logjam in both conferences - So many teams at 7-6 in the AFC, or 6-7 in the NFC battling for playoff spots.
It would have been a good season for the Pats to just stay at .500 and have a chance.
It's going to be fun to see how it shakes out (without the pressure of the Pats being involved)

Geez in 4 starts DeVito already has the same number of Game Winning Drives and/or 4thQ comebacks as Mac in 42 starts. That clutch throw with less than a minute left to smurf Wan'Dale was impressive.
Don't remind us how Mac sucks please. :rolleyes:

124 yards and a TD for Hopkins.

Good thing Bill thought he wasn't worth any more than an incentive laden deal....taking a paycuts to play here vs the titans
We couldn't use his almost 900yds I knew and is glad the move came back to haunt us bravo BB.:rolleyes: Now that you brought this up I don't want BB back now under no circumstances this is upsetting.

He has looked better on the field too.

Wonder if he and Jones will be battling it out for the starting QB job next season.

If not, Patriots should call Giants and see what it would take to get DeVito. Nothing higher than a 4th rounder though.

He has looked better on the field too.

Wonder if he and Jones will be battling it out for the starting QB job next season.

If not, Patriots should call Giants and see what it would take to get DeVito. Nothing higher than a 4th rounder though.
Assuming Tommy wins 2 more games (or is competitive but the defense lets them down), Mara's gonna find a horse (or part of one) in his bed if he trades Cutlets to the Pats.

Just watched the highlights of Dallas and Philly , quite a good performance from the cowboys. They look strong at home.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back