PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 Pats - Colts Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst seven point win in football history....we should petition the league to make it a loss, just to elevate the mood around here....I think I'll go kick some squirrels in my backyard now...I HATE wins unless every single play is perfect and every possession we score

Jim Irsay sent a tweet about 10 mins ago saying this:

"We out rushed them, out passed them..but the turnovers killed us"

I sent 3 back saying:

"LOL #deluded"

"You started playing when you were 31-3 down. #deluded"

"I thought that points counted towards a W, not stats. Enjoy the playoffs, oh, that's right you won't be there!"

F**k him and the rest of that joke of an Organisation!

worst seven point win in football history....we should petition the league to make it a loss, just to elevate the mood around here....I think I'll go kick some squirrels in my backyard now...I HATE wins unless every single play is perfect and every possession we score

And the other team leaves the field crying their eyes out.

This team just isn't what it used to be! :mad: :D

Jim Irsay sent a tweet about 10 mins ago saying this:

"We out rushed them, out passed them..but the turnovers killed us"

I sent 3 back saying:

"LOL #deluded"

"You started playing when you were 31-3 down. #deluded"

"I thought that points counted towards a W, not stats. Enjoy the playoffs, oh, that's right you won't be there!"

F**k him and the rest of that joke of an Organisation!
way to get trolled haha

I was hoping they'd lose the on side kick and lose the game. Maybe that would wake them up. They are horrific. Either that or Orlovsky is an all pro in the making. Actually already is all pro. He dissected them. How far do they get in the playoffs? It doesn't look like very far from here. Just hope they don't lose to the jets or ravens.

Da Bruinz you're a pathetic homer. they will go 2-2 and finish 11-5, they may or may not end up with a bye. They better hope they don't play the Jets again. But, this team is going nowhere again. No talent on the defense. Bad schemes. That's coaching. And the regression of Devin McCourty has been a killer. That Redskin team sux, but Shanahan owns Belichick. Miami and Buffalo will score against the Pats. And Denver who knows. I think as a Patriots fan this win made me feel worse than any game outside of Pittsburgh loss. Just a horrible, horrible performance.

That was Dan BLANKING Orlovsky today. He had SEVEN incompletion all day. I don't care if it was prevent or practice. It was awful.

I was hoping they'd lose the on side kick and lose the game. Maybe that would wake them up. They are horrific. Either that or Orlovsky is an all pro in the making. Actually already is all pro. He dissected them. How far do they get in the playoffs? It doesn't look like very far from here. Just hope they don't lose to the jets or ravens.

Orlovsky really dissected them the first 3 quarters huh.

Bill Belichick’s PostGame Press Conference Transcript :Ian's New England Patriots Blog

On the fact they had a lot of players at unfamiliar spots, Matthew Slater, etc:

“I put the best people out there to be competitive, same thing we do every week.”

th_Smiley11-1.gif

Last edited:
Da Bruinz you're a pathetic homer. they will go 2-2 and finish 11-5, they may or may not end up with a bye. They better hope they don't play the Jets again. But, this team is going nowhere again. No talent on the defense. Bad schemes. That's coaching. And the regression of Devin McCourty has been a killer. That Redskin team sux, but Shanahan owns Belichick. Miami and Buffalo will score against the Pats. And Denver who knows. I think as a Patriots fan this win made me feel worse than any game outside of Pittsburgh loss. Just a horrible, horrible performance.

That was Dan BLANKING Orlovsky today. He had SEVEN incompletion all day. I don't care if it was prevent or practice. It was awful.
And you're a pathetic Jest fan, so your opinion doesn't count.

RapSheet Ian R. Rapoport
If I had to describe that Patriots locker room with one word, this is it: Pissed.

10 chars ...

Once again, could not agree more. This defense continues to prove time and time again that they can not put their foot on the throats of the opponents when it really counts. MCcourty does not look like he is ready to play after coming back from injury....or he just plain sucks...take your pick. We get to the QB....but it was consistently LATE today, allowing him (orlosky in this case) to make a play before taking the hit. Where was Carter? Where was Anderson? Thank gawd for Wilfork and Mayo today. (and Ninko got one) Our LB and DL are getting better slowly but the secondary is still our achilles heel.

The problem is ....when you play a top notch opponent (Pitt, Balt, etc) this defense will not be able to bring it....and the secondary is going to get torched. Starting Slater and Edelman on D is CUTE and interesting, but against TOP teams....they will get broiled.

That's only a problem if your idiotic enough to think the defense Bill was starting in the 4th quarter of this game is the one he intends to start in the playoffs... He's trying to build experienced depth while he has a chance to. The problem today was that up by 4 scores it's hard for the starters he didn't pull to maintain focus and intensity in that kind of situation...

Great win for the Pats. Gronk is beast. Getting closer to getting a bye and hopefully HFA.

However, where in the hell is the killer instinct on defense? They acted like they just didn't give an eff. Hope BB chews them out in the film room this weak. Need to step it up.

Plus, you're a bold-faced f@#$%^& liar, to boot. Crawl back to Jersey City.

This coming from a guy who has done nothing but b!tch, moan and complain since he started posting on this board.. And shown that he really doesn't know jack about football to boot..

What was horrible was ONE quarter. But people like yourself are so out of touch with reality that you make it sound like the Pats weren't in control for almost the entire game.

As for how you FEEL, who cares. I sure don't and I doubt anyone else does. Especially with how you whine and complain on such a regular basis.

BTW, If I was such a "homer" would my first post have mentioned that the Defense was bad for the last quarter? No, it wouldn't have. Do yourself a favor and actually get a clue so that you sound sensible at least once..

Gronk was a beast today.

People really complaining about letting up garbage TDs?

McCourty needs to improve again. Will someone teach the CBs to look back for the ball every once in a while?

You're probably the most pathetic excuse for a fan on this site. Save us all the angst, just stop following this team now. We get that the risk of being upset and disappointed overwhelms you as a entertainment consumer, you already shared that with us before the season... Watch sitcoms for entertainment instead.

a horrible win...let's give it back

Again, I get the point....we won the game....Like every Vegas hack had us doing CONVINCINGLY, yet we won by only one TD. But let's look ahead to the playoffs....you think this kind of sloppy, inability to close the game,inconsistency, lack of pass rush/pressure is going to get us past the first round?? I don't. We can not run the ball WHEN IT COUNTS. Our D can not make the big stop (Especially in the secondary) WHEN IT COUNTS....and we CAN NOT get the pressure....when we need to.

I am happy for the win.....Believe that we will definitely make it to the playoffs....but do not see at this point REALISTICALLY...how we do not exit early once again. Hope I am wrong.....

lulz..how many completions/incompletions mark sanchez had against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News