PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon KC prove me a fool and score the winning TD here

I thought about that too, but then I remembered that's likely a classic set up for a Manning 4th quarter comeback.

KC is so inept on offense and I think the only reason they are in it is because of them milking that clock.

Love it when they can't take PM's penis out of their mouthes in time for the next play.

I have to put my TV on mute when the Broncos offense is out there. They reach so badly to try and compliment Manning even when he does something bad.

I have to put my TV on mute when the Broncos offense is out there. They reach so badly to try and compliment Manning even when he does something bad.

Manning's scrotum has to be the cleanest on the planet

The Chiefs suck and deserve to draft one of the two busts in Barkley or Smith.

Quinn is f#$&ing atrocious...

Can KC get some calls or. They need the help.

why would chiefs punt it

If Manning tosses a pick 6 here they'll say "look at the velocity on that throw!"

just so you know..announcers do the same thing to brady and opposing fans say the same thing we say

The Seahawks receiver is a moron. Stay in bounds dude.

Ok, Cassel sucks but you'll never convince me in a million years that Brady Quinn is any better, or even as good. Romeo needs to be fired ASAP.... and then brought back here as a defensive coordinator/assistant

just so you know..announcers do the same thing to brady and opposing fans say the same thing we say

i always watch both games and in my opinion the ballwashing of manning isn't really close to the ballwashing of brady.

What a heads up play by Stevie Johnson. Tracks down the guy who intercepted FItz and forces a fumble to get it back! Wow

i always watch both games and in my opinion the ballwashing of manning isn't really close to the ballwashing of brady.

And even if it's equal that just means it's a problem for both. Fans of the player are largely indifferent and it's outright annoying to other fans.

"I wish they missed more plays to wax poetic about a single player" -No one ever

Lol so taking 6 minutes off the clock was all manning and that makes them a championship team. I'm impressed with the Chiefs defense today. Too bad about their offense.

So are all the pats pessimists gonna be posting about how they are worried about the dolphins game?

Thomas is a beast, routinely gets great separation. If he was 6 inches shorter he'd be a Patriot for sure...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft