PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo has had a much, much better career as an assistant, and both seem over their heads as HCs.

Agreed. Romeo needs to stop the self flagellation at HC positions, become a DC or retire wealthy.

So apparently 53 is more than 66 according to Joe buck.

Said the 49ers have caused the most turnovers over the last two seasons with 53

Pats have 66

Last edited:
Kaepernick looks faster than Brady

Colin K. looking good again for the 9ers.

If that keeps up into Dec/Jan I may need to eat my words on the QB change.

I don't understand the Ravens. Flacco is a bum on the road, Ray Rice is the best player on that team yet they're forcing the ball to Bernard Pierce?

LOL who the heck is in at QB for the Cards now, losing track.

Sucks to have Fitzgerald in multiple leagues :mad:

Rivers Rivers Rivers Rivers Rivers easy there!!!

TD Rivers to Floyd! 7-0 Chargers keep it up guys.

Bolts Rule!
Geaux Saints!

lol, obvious not fumble is obvious

Last edited:
Idiot Aikman doesn't realize that in NFL you need to be touched by a defender to be down
Cretin!

Last edited:
saints D is so bad...

According to everybody who has called Saints games this year, everything bad that happens to them is because Payton isn't there...:bricks:

lol, obvious not fumble is obvious

Yeah that took the sting out of SD's stupid ST'ers batting the ball out of each others hands and blowing the recovery. In fact it's probably better that they didn't recover because that review would have been automatic, now the Ravens had to blow one of their challenge. Lose a challenge and they'd be out.

LOL Fox playing Master P as the Saints game goes to commercial

Yeah that took the sting out of SD's stupid ST'ers batting the ball out of each others hands and blowing the recovery. In fact it's probably better that they didn't recover because that review would have been automatic, now the Ravens had to blow one of their challenge. Lose a challenge and they'd be out.

didn't think of it that way...you're right though

According to everybody who has called Saints games this year, everything bad that happens to them is because Payton isn't there...:bricks:

Right lets remove BB and see where you stand now.

Pollard gets away with a pretty late hit. Ravens continue getting breaks from the zebras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back