PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad for charles...good RB in a horrible O

There's just something missing with that offense, and it's not as simple as changing the QB.

Romeo can't coach offense and doesn't give a damn about it?

It's possible the days of defensive coordinators making good head coaches could be coming to an end. Romeo, Rivera, Rex....all sucking it up. Philbin on the other hand, has the Dolphins competitive.

Last edited:
And Dalton's been on fire lately.

I always liked him and thought the Bengals groomed him the right way. Teaching him the basics of game management all last year while winning rather than airing it out and developing bad habits. Looks like now they are ready to loosen that rope and he's stepping up big time.

Steelers lose. Awesome. Do you think they'll let Hoyer start?

Steelers lose. Awesome. Do you think they'll let Hoyer start?

Given that he'll have a full week to learn the playbook, I think it might happen if Batch plays like the way he did today.

Pains me to say this...but...GO CHARGERS!

i can't believe drew brees did a commercial with that band

So what the Pats have done the last few games is not really impressive but the broncos beating the 1-9 chiefs 17-9 is.

OK.....

It won't be awesome if they get the 6th seed and the pats get the 3.

Why not? I feel this years steelers' team doesn't have any fear factor. Their players are all banged up and I feel their D can't match up with our O especially now that we have Vereen and Ridley.

I wonder if we'll wind up facing Cincy in the WC round. I don't know what to think of them, really.

I wonder if we'll wind up facing Cincy in the WC round. I don't know what to think of them, really.

I feel Dalton can be baited into making mistakes and double team AJ green all day long.

Why not? I feel this years steelers' team doesn't have any fear factor. Their players are all banged up and I feel their D can't match up with our O especially now that we have Vereen and Ridley.

They are still the steelers..They will get healthy by the playoffs.

I always feel the first playoff game should be the easiest match up possible.

Preparing for and expecting the worst, hoping for the best, c'mon Chargers.

That block in the back is a huge call should put Bmore pretty far back after they would've started in SD territory.

Last edited:
Lets hope BB continues his reign of terror on rookie QBs next week with Tannehill...

Saints/9ers...Brees vs #1 D, Kaepernick vs #32 D, this should be fun...

So you're saying that Romeo is Rex without the red nose?

Romeo has had a much, much better career as an assistant, and both seem over their heads as HCs.

Their front four on Defense scares the **** out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back