PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Bills. They have Luck in 3rd and 17 and of course he made them look stupid with one of his little scrambling moves.

And then Luck owned them...Touchdown Colts...20-6. I can't believe I am actually pulling for the Colts. What the hell is wrong with me?

And then Luck owned them...Touchdown Colts...20-6. I can't believe I am actually pulling for the Colts. What the hell is wrong with me?

I hear ya. Feels very weird. AT least Polian's not there anymore.

Last edited:
Wow, so every single team in the AFC East may be 4 games behind (4-7) if the current scores hold up.

With the Bills/Jets being essentially 5 games behind due to the head-to-head sweep.

If that's the case, I think the Pats clinch the division if they beat the Dolphins next week.

Last edited:
I hear ya. Feels very weird. AT least Polian's not there anymore.

Feel so dirty and yet I can't help liking this kid and I don't even know why. Maybe it's because every time I see him doing an interview he has that snobby look on his face, and that elitist grin that basically screams out "I'm already annoyed by your stupidity that's about to follow" to every single interviewer or mediot.

Reminds me of this coach I know...

Matt Ryan another turnover, this time a fumble.

Wow, so every single team in the AFC East may be 4 games behind (4-7) if the current scores hold up.

With the Bills/Jets being essentially 5 games behind due to the head-to-head sweep.

If that's the case, I think the Pats clinch the division if they beat the Dolphins next week.

Hat and t-shirt game!

The cry baby fitzpatrick

i feel bad for KC fans...why throw a 50 yard pass on 3rd and 10 when your team can barley score6?

I wonder the mediots are going to explain Manning's lack of offensive production. :rolleyes: Could it be that KC has shown the league the "blueprint" ;)

btw-Aaron Berry is GOOD!

Great coverage by KC's D, nice 3 n out...

C'mon KC prove me a fool and score the winning TD here

Atlanta bounces back nicely, up by one.

Cleveland picks off Batch.

And Leon Washington scores on a KR, 'Hawks back up.

Given that they pose no threat, I was actually hoping for wins by Miami and Buffalo, just so the AFCE would seem so lame

dear god the chiefs offense is so bad

Love it when they can't take PM's penis out of their mouthes in time for the next play.

Asunte Samuel still dropping interceptions i see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case