PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

how is calvin johnson 1-1 on ez. triple him ...

Just took a peek over on JI forum. Priceless...

Aw, Wrecks looks so disappointed. Poor, overly self-assured morally bankrupt sexual deviant blowhard scumbag.

Dave and Buster's on the night before the game FTW!

That was such a great coaching move. In the hunt for a playoff spot? Facing a division rival on the road? Why not blow off the normal team meetings and go out for a snack?

If the Bills hang on, I will be really looking forward to the headlines in the NY papers.

Aw, Wrecks looks so disappointed. Poor, overly self-assured morally bankrupt sexual deviant blowhard scumbag.

you forgot dyslexic...

Bills are under 43% for the year in the red zone; only Jacksonville and the Eagles have been worse. It cost them in their earlier loss to the Jets, and it cost them in their loss to the Bengals.

I will be really pissed if it costs them again today.

But other than that...

Everyone missed on Vontaze Burfict.

So much for that theory of "the Pats can lose their next 2 games and the Jets can win their next 2 games and be tied with the Pats." Right out the window..

Will the Ravens claim that Goodell "fixed" the weather so that their 10-0 momentum in Chicago would die?

/tinfoil

James Christensen @NEPatriotsDraft
Motto of the NY Jets: Every. Other. Sunday.

The Bengals' special teams and defense is really bailing out Andy Dalton. Granted he has two touchdowns, but 6/14 for 57 yards and two picks is not good at all.

Last edited:
you forgot dyslexic...

The ****old perv toe-sucker is dyslexic, eh? Didn't know that. I wonder if that's from his traumatic potty training sessions at the hands of Buddy back in the day. "d%#*!@t, Rex! Do it in the %#&@ pot, not the goddamn floor! (WHACK!)"

Rex Ryan makes it a priority for the Jets to bring their A-game............But only if their opponents are Bill Belichick or Rob Ryan. If his opponent isn't one of these two people, then he'll just sit back and hope that the other team will shoot itself in the foot enough.

I don't know if I have ever seen a team that absolutely could not handle just a little tiny bit of success as poorly as the Jets have this season.

The Jets are currently being outscored 139-38 this season in games following a win.

I would say it was more teams staying away from him because of stuff than it was missing.

But that"stuff" hasn't been close to an issue.

Steelers new punter is struggling alot more than Mesko did. Detroit may be flirting with our Steel Curtain record right now, that is with multiple misfires by Stafford on wide open recievers.

A lot of folks are knocking the Steeler throwback uniforms. But I dunno, I think R-berger looks kinda natural in the jailbird stripes.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back