PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

McCoy with a great run but seems to have pulled a hammy

TD Bills. 17-0. I don't think the Jets can overcome a deficit this big unless their defense scores a TD. The Jets are doing nothing on offense.

IT is the bills after all...

Eagles are going to give dallas a scare in the division.

And as you say that McCoy stays down holding his leg and looks to be in some pain.

IT is the bills after all...

But they are playing the Jets. The ineptitude of both teams cancel themselves out.

The thread auto refreshes after 5 seconds. So you don't have to keep refreshing to see new posts which is what causes the crashes.

All you gotta do is scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the new posts that were refreshed.

It doesn't seem to be working consistently across all platforms, so I've disabled it and I'll continue exploring other options. That would have been above and beyond tomorrow's game time change, but I'd like to see if I can implement that as well.

Another gist from Geno

Gennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooohh!

The Jets are going to be 5-5 with a QB that has a qbr in the 60s and more than double the turnovers than TDs. Bravo Rex.

Geno Smith INT. The Bills have it in field goal range.

christmas comes early with this Buffalo game - keep it rolling Buffalo. Geno Smith arguing with his WR on the sidelines, Rexy cursing...love it

With the way things are going, maybe Rex will see if anybody of the military people in the end zone want to suit up for the 2nd half? :rocker::bricks::rocker:

The jets.. ahahahahahahaha

But they are playing the Jets. The ineptitude of both teams cancel themselves out.

Maybe I am wrong. The Jets' ineptitude is much stronger than the Bills' ineptitude.

I'd pay top dollar to get into Reed's head just about now... LOL ;)

It doesn't seem to be working consistently across all platforms, so I've disabled it and I'll continue exploring other options. That would have been above and beyond tomorrow's game time change, but I'd like to see if I can implement that as well.
Ah, really?

It seemed to be working just fine for me. Oh well. It's a really cool feature, especially when used in conjunction with the Fastest Chrome extension.

OT: I love, Geno Smith. He's my favorite Jet of all time. He's surpass even the great Mark Sanchez in the inept department. Wow!

people who throw out that BB always has brady arguments can look at ATL. They have a franchise QB -100m $ QB or something, granted have injuries etc but they have completely fallen apart. Somehow our coach and QB keep plugging through despite all the changes and new faces and injuries.

Somebody can tell Houston and Oakland that the idea on offense is to get a first down, not a three and out.

The Redskins are getting absolutely shellacked.

Lions may have some 'dirty' players on defense but they are fun team to watch on offense.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back