PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We win no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am blaming other people. And I've posted as much.

James Sanders has no right starting over Brandon Meriweather, none, yet he still starts and contributes nothing to this defense except doing his best to make sure everything stays in front of him. Meriweather makes plays, always around the football, he is so much better than James Sanders, yet BB and his stubborn ways will stick with Sanders.......

Richard Seymour, what more can I say. Told all of us how great he was going to be this year now that he's finally healthy with a full healthy off-season and camp under his belt. BS. TIME TO STEP UP RICHARD. I watched every one of his snaps against SF (3 times on my DVR). He was brutally invisible. To think of the money that this guy has banked.

Mike Vrabel, talk about invisible, again, on the back nine, let's get Crabel some snaps.

Jabar Gaffney? People are talking about Moss shutting it down ? How about Jabar, his binkie is gone. The guy that made him, superman is gone and now he's no longer the same player, he's been "non-existent"

I don't hold Cassel at total fault, there's plenty to share, but he takes a good piece of the pie.

I would agree one the James Sanders thing with you but I can see why he is still at safety. At this point, we need BM in at CB much more than at safety. Or have you not seen how poorly they've played?

I tend to agree with you about Seymour. If he goes on like this the entire season, we should maybe look at shopping him for draft picks while the name Richard Seymour still has some glamour behind it. If he decides to turn it on, he's one of the best defensive linemen in the game today. At this point though, he (along with the entire defense) just looks completely uninspired.

Vrabel looks like he is either injured or has lost a step.

Gaffney isn't even getting looked at because Cassel doesn't have the proper time to get through his reads. He doesn't make them as quickly as Brady but he does make them. See last week v.s. San Fran. However, when the O-Line is collapsing as fast as it does, the only two reads he will make will go to either Moss or Welker. So I really can't fault Gaffney there. Cassel and the O-Line shall share that fault. The O-Line for being leaky and Cassel for not making his reads quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes