PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We need a football game to talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else in the division was worth giving a **** about, we would.

Indy is worth giving a **** about. An SD win would be great for you guys if something should go wrong down the road...

Indy isn't in our division. I am most definitely hoping to see SD take down Indy, though, for the reasons that you outlined.

The Jets, Dolphins, and Bills are in our division, and if you can say with a straight face that any of those teams are anything but pure suckage, hats off to you. At this point, the Bills are looking BY FAR the best, and the most positive thing you can say about them is that they might be able to challenge the Pats in 3 years or so.

Last edited:
San Diego/Indy is intriguing. Titans at Jags for the division if Indy loses. All teams with two wins, rooting for more wins. The only reason I mention the Dolphins is that a troll is on our site. Why would anyone want to watch a win-less team play. They will not surpass the 49er's win total, so who cares. Falcons at Panthers, Bears at Raiders, Bengals at Ravens, and of course the 49er's.

Indy isn't in our division. I am most definitely hoping to see SD take down Indy, though, for the reasons that you outlined.

The Jets, Dolphins, and Bills are in our division, and if you can say with a straight face that any of those teams are anything but pure suckage, hats off to you. At this point, the Bills are looking BY FAR the best, and the most positive thing you can say about them is that they might be able to challenge the Pats in 3 years or so.

All true, but you HAVE to give the Bills credit. They were decimated by injury, and still have won 4 games, and could have won more. They show up most weeks, and I doubt many would have predicted that.

They should beat Miami, although you never know how a cold weather team will fare in the heat. We shall see.

well, considering that the Pats currently have a 5 game lead on the bills, .... I'd actually like to see you guys win a game against the bills so they don't game a game on us.

We want Miami to win
so that they fall behind San Fran in the draft order.

Giants and Dallas is the game of the week for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye