PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are FAR FROM PERFECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfect season means winning all of your games that season, including playoffs. perfect "regualar season" followed by losing in the post season will remembered poorly. not only are we a distant 3 games from perfection but those 3 games will be our toughest all season:

- divisional round: probably jaguars, a team with nothing to lose that is also the most physical in the nfl;
- conference final: probably colts or chargers. as defending champes colts won't go down easy and unlike regular season they could have marvin harrison back. if it's chargers, they're a better team than last year with rivers getting another season under his belt and the acquisition of a legitimate WR in chambers;
- super bow: most likely packers or cowboys. both of these teams have top QB's and they can score points.

this is far from over and anything but easy.
the chargers arent better than last year :rolleyes: give me a break .i would love the pats to play them again.the only team that concerns me is the colts .they are the only team that has a legit chance against the pats .

Last edited:
Are all Patriots fans supposed to think exactly alike? It seems you think so.

And you can quote me as saying so? It would be a pretty boring world if we were all the same. The OP posted his/her opinion on an issue and others didn't agree with all points of this issue and were trying to discuss this to understand the point of view being presented. Being a messageboard you are going to get many personalities here and everything is open for criticism. Sometimes you can get a good discussion by pooling everyones view point, other times you may have to agree to disagree.

Nothing personal but I find these kind of posts depressing. We've just made NFL history...can we not just enjoy that for a couple of days instead of looking to underplay our achievements :rolleyes:

I agree with you and fixit.......Can we please just fuggin ENJOY the incredible, and history making accomplishments that our awesome New England Patriots have achieved???

Trust me....BB and company will be right back into dishing out piles of humble pie for this past game......but Puhleese.....take time to smell the flowers here......You may not see another team accomplish these things for the rest of your life!!!....or at least 35 yrs!!!! GO PATS!!!! I am so friggin proud of these guys!!!

if you don't drink the koolaid and proclaim everything we do is the greatest thing ever and all our work is done, expect extreme mud to be slung at you

Nice exaggeration pissant. Too bad its not even close to being FACT. Maybe you should take your head out of your arse for a change. Then people might actually listen to you without treating you like a POS.

And you can quote me as saying so? It would be a pretty boring world if we were all the same. Being a messageboard you are going to get many personalities here and everything is open for criticism. Sometimes you can get a good discussion by pooling everyones view point, other times you may have to agree to disagree.

Great, Then we agree completely. IMO, people should post whatever they feel about the Patriots without being slammed like they are somehow lesser Patriots fans.

i'd rather finish 8 & 8, get in post-season in a wild card tie-breaker and win the super bowl, than finish 16 & 0 and not win the super bowl.

That because you have no concept and are a moron.

I'd rather get into the play-offs 16-0 and wait to see what happens than look at EVERY FRIGGIN NEGATIVE I CAN FIND as if I was actually a part of the team. YOU ARE GARBAGE and mean NOTHING. You're not even a glorified cheerleader. You are a bandwagon POS.

what history? it's not a perfect season!!!!! not yet anyway, lot of work left to be done.

It is called the "Perfect Regular Season"......If you are a true Pats fan and can't enjoy this moment....I really feel sorry for you......Are you sure this isn't Payton Manning posting this stuff?

And you decide what's constructive? -:) I think what I said was pretty clear. Sorry you can't get that.

Actually, you've brought nothing constructive to the thread. Good or bad. And what you said was stupid to begin with. Not as stupid as the OP, but stupid none the less.

Are all Patriots fans supposed to think exactly alike? It seems you think so.

Nope. They aren't,. But assclowns like the OP and yourself seem to think that you actually have an affect on this team and that you can't just sit back and ENJOY. You have to look at things in the most negative light possible. Sorry that the rest of the world doesn't want to be depressed like you two.

Great, Then we agree completely. IMO, people should post whatever they feel about the Patriots without being slammed like they are somehow lesser Patriots fans.

Why shouldn't you be slammed for being a moron? Especially if you insist on lying or exaggerating about what people say? Which is what the OP has done on a regular basis.

Also, the OP could have waiting until NEXT WEEK, when the post would have actually meant something. Like when it was determined who the Patriots would be playing. Instead, he purposely exaggerated the likes of BB, Brady and Bruschi and acted as if he was saying the same thing as him, yet example after example proved him to be WRONG.

Sorry DaB...the "stats" clearly show this 16-0 team is the worst 16-0 team in history.This isn't being negative, it's being far more intelligent than YOU because I said so. In fact, I'm so disgusted with this statistically inferior 16-0 team, I'm gonna switch to the Colts....CYA you moron who blindly roots for horrible 16-0 teams

Nope. They aren't,. But assclowns like the OP and yourself seem to think that you actually have an affect on this team and that you can't just sit back and ENJOY. You have to look at things in the most negative light possible. Sorry that the rest of the world doesn't want to be depressed like you two.

If you were in the game thread last night you'd have seen I was one of the most positive people there. But you jumped to a conclusion here and as always start with name calling. What I don't like is when someone posts something that others disagree with and then some question his Patriot fanhood or start calling the person names. It's dumb.

Why shouldn't you be slammed for being a moron? .

You call everyone that you don't agree with some name or other. Why would anyone take you seriously? I don't think you really even read what others say.

If you were in the game thread last night you'd have seen I was one of the most positive people there. But you jumped to a conclusion here and as always start with name calling. What I don't like is when someone posts something that others disagree with and then some question his Patriot fanhood or start calling the person names. It's dumb.

What is dumb is you jumping into this thread and acting all high and mighty and defending NTC like what he said wasn't totally moronic.

His "FANHOOD" is questions because of his negativity and the regular stupidity of his posts. Not to mention his blatant lying. All you have to do is look at the other threads posted and you might learn something. Or would you rather be ignorant while you post?

Actually, I don't ALWAYS start with the "namecalling". But far be it from you to know a damn thing.

You call everyone that you don't agree with some name or other. Why would anyone take you seriously? I don't think you really even read what others say.

Actually, if you knew a damn thing, you know that I regularly have disagreements with people without anything of the sort happening. I suggest you STFU and stop generalizing because you are making a fool of yourself.

What is dumb is you jumping into this thread and acting all high and mighty and defending NTC like what he said wasn't totally moronic.

Actually, I don't ALWAYS start with the "namecalling".

I wasn't, nor did I say I was, defending anyone in particular. I was just defending posters right to post without being ridiculed as if the weren't real Patriots fans or whatever they end up being called. I don't get involved with most of the threads here for one reason or another. Some I think are real dumb, but I stick up for them to be able to post them. Even if I don't read them -:)

Actually, if you knew a damn thing, you know that I regularly have disagreements with people without anything of the sort happening. I suggest you STFU and stop generalizing because you are making a fool of yourself.

Right. I'll STFU just because you say so -:)

I wasn't, nor did I say I was, defending anyone in particular. I was just defending posters right to post without being ridiculed as if the weren't real Patriots fans or whatever they end up being called. I don't get involved with most of the threads here for one reason or another. Some I think are real dumb, but I stick up for them to be able to post them. Even if I don't read them -:)

Sorry Steve. You seem to not understand the 1st Amendment. There is no such right as you describe. NONE.. Nil. Zilch. Zero.

In fact, the 1st Amendment, while protecting your Freedom of Speech from legislation by the government, it does NOT protect you from the repercussions of voicing your opinion. And, when you are someone like NTC, and you post stupidity, you should expect to get bashed and treated harshly.

Now, Steve, while you didn't say you were defending anyone in particular, it was clear you were sticking up for F7 and NTC. So, please don't try to be coy.

Right. I'll STFU just because you say so -:)

I was just offering you a piece of advice. You can take it or not. The least you can do is actually put some thought into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft