PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Washington to be destroyed tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

jct

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just so it sends Branch the message that he is not needed....

It will be Washington though that will be fielding the better WR core. Moss is probably the most comparable WR in the league to Branch and Lloyd has the athleticism to be the next Owens ( yep I said it ). Fortunately they have no Brady to make that offense work and the 'Skins will be stuck in mediocrity this season.

NavinR.Johnson said:
It will be Washington though that will be fielding the better WR core. Moss is probably the most comparable WR in the league to Branch and Lloyd has the athleticism to be the next Owens ( yep I said it ). Fortunately they have no Brady to make that offense work and the 'Skins will be stuck in mediocrity this season.

They have team to do something more. :cool:

Washington will blitz the crap out of Brady and it is not clear whether Brady has the WRs available to get rid of the ball quickly. Further, Washington will go all out to stop the run, with two Maroney games now on tape to scheme against.

Most importantly, Washington is hyping this as a must win game because they have yet to win in the preseason. It's all over the radio and TV down here in Virginia as a must win game for the Skinheads.

Believe what you want, but expect to see a hard hitting game from the Skinboys and consider us lucky if nobody gets injuried in a game which appears to have a LOT of meaning to the Skins.

It will be our first real test of the preseason, for what that's worth.

All I know is you realllly need to be careful with those thread titles these days! ~~ <- waving at NSA guys

PFnV

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Washington will blitz the crap out of Brady and it is not clear whether Brady has the WRs available to get rid of the ball quickly. Further, Washington will go all out to stop the run, with two Maroney games now on tape to scheme against.

Most importantly, Washington is hyping this as a must win game because they have yet to win in the preseason. It's all over the radio and TV down here in Virginia as a must win game for the Skinheads.

Believe what you want, but expect to see a hard hitting game from the Skinboys and consider us lucky if nobody gets injuried in a game which appears to have a LOT of meaning to the Skins.

It will be our first real test of the preseason, for what that's worth.

Brady has the option of two excellent TEs and a top notch 3rd down back, Kevin "What The?" Faulk as blitz outlets. Oh, and Maroney has also shown he has hands.

I expect Brady to get hurried and hit but I expect the Skins to pay the too high price.

PatsFanInVa said:
All I know is you realllly need to be careful with those thread titles these days! ~~ <- waving at NSA guys

PFnV

You beat me to it. :cool:

PatsFanInVa said:

PFnV
They were too busy getting their bets down in the office pool, oops, that was probably classified information. :eek:

Greg Williams' defense is going to be a good test for our O-line, backs, and TEs. Greg knows a lot about New Englands' offense and players, he'll make it very challenging if he's game planned anything for the team. Luckily, our defense, even without Bruschi, is a match for T.J. Duckett and the offense.

What if Brady stinks of purpose so he can get the Pats to sign Branch because Brady might suck w/o Branch :eek:

Nah.

This could be a preview of Superbowl 41,

Who cares who wins...NO injuries PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think many dismiss the Skins too quickly due to association with Snyder---he has little to do with the team these days. Williams' defense is tough, they play a team defense very different in philosophy to the Patriots but similar in being highly disciplined and organized. If we move the ball against them, be impressed.

Just pointing out the pyschological angle from the negotiating point of view.

Well, this thread title certainly got it right.:D

What are this weeks lotto numbers?

jct said:

I don't know if it sent Branch a message but you were right my friend.
WE DESTROYED THEM.

I kinda thought the Skins might be more of a test than the Cards but that really wasn't the case. The Pats embarrassed the Skins. Not even close.

jct said:

You sure called this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft