PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vince Wilfork is becoming to be a great team leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Late in the 4th quarter at the 4th and 1 gamble by the ravens with about 5 mins to go. Before the play started you could see wilfork being a leader by being very verbal in the huddle.

Re: Vince Wilfork is becoming to be a great team leader.

Late in the 4th quarter at the 4th and 1 gamble by the ravens with about 5 mins to go. Before the play started you could see wilfork being a leader by being very verbal in the huddle.

Wilfork has been a team captain for atleast 2 years now.

Re: Vince Wilfork is becoming to be a great team leader.

I love the picture sig one poster uses with Wilfie running with the ball. That was a great play! Now with the newbie at DT, Vince feels svelte.

Vince is still young if he continues to be a strong leader on and off the field, then there is no question the patriots will extend his contract.

Vince is still young if he continues to be a strong leader on and off the field, then there is no question the patriots will extend his contract.
I love Vince but there absolutely is a question. We've added some serious beef in the middle, if they like Brace, Pryor, Sands, etc (PS guys Richard and Adams), and want to go forward with a less expensive DL they'll have that option for sure. Top DL money for a 2 down guy may not work in "the structure".

Last edited:
If they resign vince it will because they see value in him behing the anchor of a strong up front defense.

I think Vince will be the highest paid defensive player on the patriots after the patriots resign him.

He is very good and might be playing his way into a huge contract. The pats made seymour the highest paid DL for 2 yrs and i am always suprised when the fans make is sound like they will not do this.
He will the highest paid NT for sure .

Code:
He is very good and might be playing his way into a huge contract. The pats made seymour the highest paid DL for 2 yrs and i am always suprised when the fans make is sound like they will not do this.
He will the highest paid NT for sure .

I really hope we can resign him. He is such a force out there and is definitely worth the money, especially since Seymour is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back