PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vernon Davis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis would be a Chandler replacement, unless the team just decided to pack it in on Dobson and give Davis a WR 'spot'. Interesting notion, but probably not one the Patriots would seriously entertain.

We hardly need two pass catching tight ends, much less three.

there's only one ball, guys.

Oh...can he play cornerback?:D

I want a corner. Rashean mathis, sean smith, or keenan lewis if the saints wanna shop him.

We hardly need two pass catching tight ends, much less three.

there's only one ball, guys.

Oh...can he play cornerback?:D
Word on the street is that Bill released Brandon Browner in the offseason so he can replace him with Vernon Davis down the line o_O

No. He quits on his team and whines and cries.

Can't do it! Can't coach him! Can't do it.

Bad first game, but LaFell covers any missing roles with our 2 TE and blocking TE. Just getting someone because they're talented isn't what this team's about.

We already have a 2d TE that can make plays. We're already at the point of having more weapons than there are balls to distribute to them.

Just adding healthy reliable depth on the Oline would have larger positive impact than an athletic TE that would have to spend 6 - 8 weeks learning the offensive nuances. IMO.

Ladies and gentleman, it's finally here. You know what I mean. When someone is being touted as a trade possibility, no one is asking if he can rush the passer!!! :)

Well there he goes... I knew it this was gonna happen and Broncos get him...damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes