PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Until where we will arrive in the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shmessy said:
Actually, FOnSY, we have quite a few Europeans and some Asians here on the website.

This is well, everybody would have to become of the Pats.they are the best team of the NFL.hehehe

F0nSY said:
This is well, everybody would have to become of the Pats.they are the best team of the NFL.hehehe

Well said!!

F0nSY said:

That sounds like a good quote for somebody's signature.

NEM said:
Some of us are not too sure of YOUR english, either. :D

Good, I it is clear that I have been born in a country in which the English is not used normally, then always I am going to fail in some things. But I suppose that it is normal, to my would enchant to me to be native from the United States, my country does not like.

F0nSY said:
A European! I believe that we are in a similar situation. Both like the Patriots and we want we as much to this team as many persons of united states.In Denmark is spoken the Danish? I feel it, but I do not know it. And Yes, there are enough words in English that are looked like those of the Spanish.

Thank you very much friend!
Yes in DK we speak Danish so it´s not just something you eat. BTW I would love to be able to speak Spanish it just sounds so hot somehow.
Crowpointer said:
That's cool. We have Vikings picking our team over the Vikings ! I visted Copenhaven a few years back and tossed back a few Carlsbergs alongside the Nyhaven (sp ?). Stop by the tailgate if you are making the trip this year. Skol !
There are quite a few Pats fans here some Americans and some native like me. I usually get together with some of them at a local sports bar everytime they show the Patriots or the draft. Never liked the Minnesota Vikings very much.
Nyhavn is a nice place to grab a Carlsberg. A bit expensive though (tourist trap you see). Hope you liked it here.
I might just stop by your tailgate this year. My boyfriend and I are flying over to see the Colts game and also the Jets game a week later. I´ve never been to the States before (went to Mexico once - same continent but very different I know) so I´m really looking forward to our visit and most of all my first live football game and my beloved Pats against %?&##"%/ Dolts of all. I don´t know what to expect really. Tailgaiting here in Europe is grabbing a few beers at a bar or someones house before the game. Skål.

Last edited:
Actually, FOnSY, NEM was joking about Patschick87's English. He was not making fun of your English.

shmessy said:
Actually, FOnSY, NEM was joking about Patschick87's English. He was not making fun of your English.

I knew that by my she was not, but I said it because that is the reality. And patschick from where is?

Fonsy, are you able to watch any of the games in Spain? I lived in France for a while (I speak French), but I never could find anywhere to watch any of the Pats games.

Also, who is your football (soccer) team?

tatepatsfan said:
Fonsy, are you able to watch any of the games in Spain? I lived in France for a while (I speak French), but I never could find anywhere to watch any of the Pats games.

Also, who is your football (soccer) team?

Good I Yes that I can see my Pats through Internet and by tele by cable. I do not lose nor a party of them in France I do not know as it will be the thing.

My team of soccer is Real Madrid,your team?

Olympique de Marseille

tatepatsfan said:
Olympique de Marseille

Diarrra now is ours! hehe :D :D

Regards

Haha, he was on Lyon, but he is a great player, of course everyone on réal is a great player

who is your favorite patriot?

tatepatsfan said:
Haha, he was on Lyon, but he is a great player, of course everyone on réal is a great player

who is your favorite patriot?

I like Brady, Harrison, Bruschi, Branch…

To you?

Matt Light is my favorite patriot

tatepatsfan said:
Matt Light is my favorite patriot

Ok,Where do you Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case