PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Until where we will arrive in the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Until where we will arrive?

To where you think that we will arrive the season that comes. We will classify ourselves for play-offs? , we will gain superbowl?

Last edited:
Re: Until where we will arrive?

Buenos dias, FOnSY!

I am very excited about the Patriots this year. We should have our best offense EVER. The running back and tight end situations have never been better.

The only concern would be the Inside Linebacker spots on Defense. Even there, I'm not too concerned since the Defensive Line is great and our Secondary (cornerbacks and safeties) should be alot better than last year.

I think we have a very good chance at the Super Bowl again, but a lot can happen between now and February. I pray that we don't have as many injuries as we have had the past few years.

All I know is that it will be fun to watch the season and comment on it with all the good folks here at Patsfans.com!

Last edited:
I think that the Patriots if the injuries respect this year will make one season very good. I am sure that we will see a fantastic season of our equipment.

I think the we have a team that will be a contender for the Championship.

I guess that at this time of year, that is all any fan can expect from their team.

I can remember years that expectations would have been hoping for .500.

NEM said:
Ganaremos nuestra división, nosotros ganaremos el AFC, y nosotros jugaremos las Panteras de Carolina en el Super Bowl..

Contra los Panthers?,la ganaremos estoy seguro_Ojalá que sea cómo tu has dicho.

In English: Against the Panthers? , we will gain it I am safe. Hopefully that is how your you have said.

F0nSY said:
I think that the Patriots if the injuries respect this year will make one season very good. I am sure that we will see a fantastic season of our equipment.

Welcome to the board FOnSY! I know it must be difficult dealing with non native language but I got to ask.....by equipment do you mean team? Several of your other posts lead me to ask this question. Besides, I'm getting quite a chuckle, in my own twisted way, of envisioning helmets, pads, cups etc running around on the field!!!:D

PatsChick87 said:
Welcome to the board FOnSY! I know it must be difficult dealing with non native language but I got to ask.....by equipment do you mean team? Several of your other posts lead me to ask this question. Besides, I'm getting quite a chuckle, in my own twisted way, of envisioning helmets, pads, cups etc running around on the field!!!:D

I'm sorry, I thought that it said myself thus but from now on I will say team. ok?

Bienvenido FOnSY!

fonzie.JPG

F0nSY said:
I'm sorry, I thought that it said myself thus but from now on I will say team. ok?

No need to apologize! Just trying to help. I particularly enjoy the posts from our international pat fans. As I can only communicate well in English, I admire others with multi language ability!!:)

PatsChick87 said:
No need to apologize! Just trying to help. I particularly enjoy the posts from our international pat fans. As I can only communicate well in English, I admire others with multi language ability!!:)

If you put persistence to learn another language, I am sure that you will obtain it. I could be your teacher of Spanish hahahaha :D :D

PatsChick87 said:

Amen, Chick. One of the great joys of this board is hearing from Pats fans all over the world. Many of their views are very refreshing. It is always interesting to see something you are familiar with from an international perspective.

By the way, FOnSY, is the NFL popular in Spain?

Last edited:
shmessy said:
Amen, Chick. One of the great joys of this board is hearing from Pats fans all over the world. Many of their views are very refreshing. It is always interesting to see something you are familiar with from an international perspective.

By the way, FOnSY, is the NFL popular in Spain?

In Spain every day it has but become fond of to this sport since years ago there was not much fan to football. To my I liked the Pats and now I am so fan of them like any person from united states.

F0nSY said:
If you put persistence to learn another language, I am sure that you will obtain it. I could be your teacher of Spanish hahahaha :D :D

Nice langauge spanish. I attempted 4 years of it after coming to America. After failing Spanish 1 3 times, i decided i would just work on getting better at english. :D

desi-patsfan said:
Nice langauge spanish. I attempted 4 years of it after coming to America. After failing Spanish 1 3 times, i decided i would just work on getting better at english. :D

hehe, good I think that for a foreigner it is but difficult to learn Spanish that a Spanish to learn English. The English did not seem very difficult to me and is a pretty language.

F0nSY said:
hehe, good I think that for a foreigner it is but difficult to learn Spanish that a Spanish to learn English. The English did not seem very difficult to me and is a pretty language.

FOnSY, I took spanish in high school then totally messed myself up by taking Portugese in College(thought it would relate and make it easier), BIG mistake! Now I know a few words and phrases in each, but would probably have to live in those environments to really pick up the language. The latin based languages seem easier to pick up, and I'm sure you're right, that if I put a little effort into it......;)

PatsChick87 said:
FOnSY, I took spanish in high school then totally messed myself up by taking Portugese in College(thought it would relate and make it easier), BIG mistake! Now I know a few words and phrases in each, but would probably have to live in those environments to really pick up the language. The latin based languages seem easier to pick up, and I'm sure you're right, that if I put a little effort into it......;)

Yeah, to learn a language in the native place he is ideal. In order to learn English there is nothing how to go to England or the United States. I show preference for the United States since to go to that country it is my dream. You have much luck those that you live there.

F0nSY said:
Welcome FOnSY. Nice to see more Europeans here. I agree with you that English isn´t that hard but then again it´s a western European language so it´s not that different from yours or mine. Many words are almost the same. The pronunciation is just a little different. BTW speaking English is easy. It´s the spelling that is killing me - don´t have that problem in Danish. In English it´s harder to hear individual letters at least for me it is.

F0nSY said:
To my I liked the Pats and now I am so fan of them like any person from united states.
Me too. I love football and I love the Patriots.

Edit. I expect the Pats to be 19 - 0 this year.... Seriously I expect the Pats to make the playoffs. After that anything can happen.

Last edited:
Patsgirl_DK said:
Welcome FOnSY. Nice to see more Europeans here. I agree with you that English isn´t that hard but then again it´s a western European language so it´s not that different from yours or mine. Many words are almost the same. The pronunciation is just a little different. BTW speaking English is easy. It´s the spelling that is killing me - don´t have that problem in Danish. In English it´s harder to hear individual letters at least for me it is.

A European! I believe that we are in a similar situation. Both like the Patriots and we want we as much to this team as many persons of united states.In Denmark is spoken the Danish? I feel it, but I do not know it. And Yes, there are enough words in English that are looked like those of the Spanish.

Thank you very much friend!

Patsgirl_DK said:

Edit. I expect the Pats to be 19 - 0 this year.... Seriously I expect the Pats to make the playoffs. After that anything can happen.
That's cool. We have Vikings picking our team over the Vikings ! I visted Copenhaven a few years back and tossed back a few Carlsbergs alongside the Nyhaven (sp ?). Stop by the tailgate if you are making the trip this year. Skol !

F0nSY said:
A European! I believe that we are in a similar situation. Both like the Patriots and we want we as much to this team as many persons of united states.In Denmark is spoken the Danish? I feel it, but I do not know it. And Yes, there are enough words in English that are looked like those of the Spanish.

Thank you very much friend!

Actually, FOnSY, we have quite a few Europeans and some Asians here on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes