Letter from the Krafts to season ticket holders, received today

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It doesn't say a whole lot but I'm wondering if the Van Pelt hire showing progress had something to do with their decision to reach out. Plus, I figure we can expect season ticket invoices to arrive soon.

Kraft letter 2:24.jpg

I was waiting for his letter via email
I hope for the best for the future

I had tickets in the 80’s. Turned them in because of the strike
Bought in again when Kraft bought the team

It’s been a great run. I’m cashing in.
Moving to SC during winters in a year or so
Will cheer them on from there

Kraft keeps parroting the same thing. My guess is he can copy pasta that letter in 3 years only having to change out Mayo's to the next new coach and the Kraft's will try to convince us that more meddling by the owners is the answer

Last edited:
Kraft keeps parroting the same thing. My guess is he can copy pasta that letter in 3 years only having to change out Mayo's to the next new coach and the Kraft's will try to convince us that more meddling by the owners is the answer
Not exactly in the past couple letters they were trying to convince us the goal was to win in the playoffs again they seem resigned to the fact we probably won't win much this season.

Not exactly in the past couple letters they were trying to convince us the goal was to win in the playoffs again they seem resigned to the fact we probably won't win much this season.

Yeah, it really says nothing but then, what CAN they say? Are you still a season ticket holder? As I recall we get invoiced in February, so they're setting the stage.

Yeah, it really says nothing but then, what CAN they say? Are you still a season ticket holder? As I recall we get invoiced in February, so they're setting the stage.
Invoice is coming soon for sure. We'll be keeping our seats forever.

Tune. I had sent an email to Member Services thanking them for the many years
They called me by phone right back
They were very nice and wanted to let me know I could transfer my tickets to anyone I knew
He said you still have a few months
My guess is invoices come out soon and they give you rill the end of March before payment is due
Hoping that FA frenzy in March peaks the interest of some STH’s who might be on the fence

It's been 23 years. My father is no longer with us. We probably are giving up the tickets. We will pick and choose a few games a season moving forward.

I was waiting for his letter via email
I hope for the best for the future

I had tickets in the 80’s. Turned them in because of the strike
Bought in again when Kraft bought the team

It’s been a great run. I’m cashing in.
Moving to SC during winters in a year or so
Will cheer them on from there
Good Luck to you. I’ve had tickets since 1988. It gets tougher to keep them, we have a lot of new people in our section and they could careless about cheering during the game, more interested in taking selfies. I guess that is the definition of a pink hat.

Good Luck to you. I’ve had tickets since 1988. It gets tougher to keep them, we have a lot of new people in our section and they could careless about cheering during the game, more interested in taking selfies. I guess that is the definition of a pink hat.
I could not agree anymore
I use to know everyone in the few rows infront/behind me
Other than a few guys there are different people there every week
Once they started the process of selling your tickets to Ticketmaster. I started seeing new faces every week and opposing teams fans
Not like the good ole days

Perfect marketing letter.

It might as well have said: We put out a crappy product last season and figure you're disappointed, as were we. This is a gesture to acknowledge you paid a good chunk of money for it and we really, really want you to do it again because, hey -- you're good and loyal. Sincerely, Robert and Jonathan Kraft

I'm surprised they didn't have their preferred pronouns listed below their signature.

You mean their nicknames? What is Jonathan's?

Tune. I had sent an email to Member Services thanking them for the many years
They called me by phone right back
They were very nice and wanted to let me know I could transfer my tickets to anyone I knew
He said you still have a few months
My guess is invoices come out soon and they give you rill the end of March before payment is due
Hoping that FA frenzy in March peaks the interest of some STH’s who might be on the fence
I didn't know that STH's could transfer their tickets to someone else. That probably made our time on the waiting list much longer.

I like that it says the goal is acquiring talent/leadership and rebuilding a winning culture rather than just "compete for the playoffs again". Not saying it can't be both, but the former is more important. A team that signs a bunch of stop gap vets, wins 9 games just by beating all the sub-500 teams and losing to everyone else and makes the playoffs just to get run out of the stadium in the wild card round would not be a good outcome for me. I just want to see the talent level on the roster elevated and feel that we have some young cornerstones in place. It'd be great if we do that and win like HOU did this past year, but that's just gravy.

Proof awaits pudding.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back