PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** (Un)official Patriots v. Chiefs game thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
good half

but third down D has to improve, like seriously. and where the **** is our pass rush? jones/sheard AWOL

edelman catch the ****ing ball!!:)

Need the defense to step up more in the second half. Need a 3 and out. Bend but don't break thus far.

Good half, secondary is playing well...my god Brady is just, well amazing really...the fire the desire the results....have to keep the pedal to the metal though, I knew that TD by Brady would not be overturned....whew, 3o minutes in the books....

That was 27, I think, who came in for the helmet to helmet missile hit.
I thought 27 was on the first try, the should have been a TD, the one i seen was on the actual called TD, I was wondering if that's what started the everyone getting chippy.

Glad we're up at half, the O-line has been very good!!!!

Let's close it out and then we're onto the Championship game!!!

This is where the often outstanding half time adjustments come into play

I stopped watching the Red Sox when Jenny Dell left...

a few half time thoughts:

1. It hasn't been perfect, but I feel much better about the eventual outcome of this game now that I did before the start of it.

2. OL - Check
Edelman - Check - sort of with the drops
Gronk - Check - but without the burst, but more than I expected. I think the Pats will limit his targets to 10 or less
Amendola - Check
Hightower - Check I guess, but he's been rather invisible thus far
Volmer - Check - with fingers crosed

3. The Pats had 2 punts that half and both were caused by their own problems.

4. ST's is starting to really piss me off. I must be really spoiled because they've so dominant for so long that when they are just average you tend to notice. Ryan Allen 2 rather poor punts, that won't show up on the stats, but not his best efforts or even close. The offside on the KO cost them 15 yards and made KC's FG run that much easier.

This is our game to lose. 6 points in a half is hard to complain about, but I'd like to see the D get the ball back to Brady more often.

No sacks in the first half....hopefully we can get to Smith a few times

KC gets the ball first. . Be nice to get the ball with a good spot by forcing a 3 and out.

1st drive of the half critical for pats D.

Bart Scott is so damn punchable

A few of those 3rd down conversions have been impressive though.
Not really, always 3rd and short or Ryan getting smoked downfield.

For all you guys saying the announcers suck....ummm your 100% right, could New England do anything more wrong, or the chiefs do anything more right? So am I the only one that seen when Brady scored the rushing TD #90's helmet hit Brady's? Is that not a penalty?
I dont think so once the qb crosses the los and so long he doesnt feetfirst surrender, he is runner not a qb.

TD for FG is good. But I'd love to see NE score the next points in this game.

I thought 27 was on the first try, the should have been a TD, the one i seen was on the actual called TD, I was wondering if that's what started the everyone getting chippy.
It was. My bad. I thought you meant the scramble to the pylon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes