PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** (Un)official Patriots v. Chiefs game thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bam....Logan Ryan showing his inadequacies again......FCK!!!
If/when the Patriots get knockout out of the playoffs he'll be the main reason why. His coverage down the field on 3rd down has been atrocious for weeks.

Lol nice stats CBS, Jets led 14-3. Ravens were the lone loss.

Pats need to obviously keep scoring TDs because D is going to get gassed at this rate....can't believe time of possession for KC....and luckily only FG to show for it

good job defense holding to six points.

Game is still too close for comfort.

For all you guys saying the announcers suck....ummm your 100% right, could New England do anything more wrong, or the chiefs do anything more right? So am I the only one that seen when Brady scored the rushing TD #90's helmet hit Brady's? Is that not a penalty?

Aside from comments here criticizing the D, they had a good half. Only comment is I don't see a lot of pressure on Smith but it may be by design, stop their run, force him to pass..

This has been a problem for belichick since he came here....QB can stand back there and make a sandwich with BB.....seriously when is LAST TIME we had a pass rush?!

you are a terrible troll.

If/when the Patriots get knockout out of the playoffs he'll be the main reason why. His coverage down the field on 3rd down has been atrocious for weeks.

He has not been perfect but it is hard to complain about our CBs when Smith has what? 75 yards?

I am on Exchange in Netherlands for 6 months.

Tried to stay away from football.

Gave up immediately, left the bar in 30 minutes.

GO PATS

Strongly disagree with that assessment.
Ok.

I like Stork but he has been injured more than he has been healthy in his NFL career. I don't worry when he is out because I don't count on him being in.

Great half by the d. 6pa, big stop when they started on our 35.

Good half by offense. Only prob was Jules drops which should improve.

Poor st.... It's been a worrisome unit.

Justin Coleman has been tremendous today so far. Ryan-Butler-Coleman and then Roberts next year is a nice start to the CB roster.

Overall..with all the health questions and those around matchups I'm happy.

It'll tell ya. Maclin has major stones.

Bad choice to spike the ball, bad choice to not snap before the 2 minute warning. Could have run two plays in that time. Chiefs are going to pay for that.
Bingo, what i meant when said reid already made 2clock mistskes

Has Fouts said anything accurate today

No. He keeps saying something about if he threw it a little bit higher it would've tipped over to a defender for an easy TD. I'm like, shut the 'frigerator door, already! He's done Pats games before and has never been this biased. I stopped listening after he said Brady's run wasn't a TD and that Collins should've been call for barely tapping whoever the WR was in the endzone. I can't even tell his voice from the other one, at this point, nor do I care. Both of them suck worse than mosquitoes.

Gotta avoid any turnovers or mishaps on ST. If we can do that we have a great shot at taking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes