PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh Oh - - Someone Forgot Gronk's Leash At The Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't drink something someone else handed to me, who knows what's in it, next thing he is busted for peds. Cyclists would never do this.

He was drinking shots of fireball from the crowd.

I would if the shooter was still sealed.

There have been some other teams like the Blackhawks who have been a lot more drunk and disorderly.

He's a big goon but he's our big goon........

Did you intend for this entire post to be a sraw man or did it just kind of happen? The return of Prohibition? Wut?

And no, I'm not upset (though you may be since you quoted me... clearly flustered about what I said). Just curious about the mindset of people that get themselves worked up over a 25 year old that just reached the pinnacle of his professional career celebrating it while not breaking the law.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL AGAIN!

Who is "worked up"?

It's Gronks World and we just live in it.. at least until the party's over..

Love the "minions" hat... appropriate. This with the Jimmy Kimmel stuff is classic..

LOL AGAIN!

Who is "worked up"?

You, I'm guessing, since you keep responding. I never get worked up about something so trivial. I save that for the actual games. Still waiting to hear about that mindset though.

Fine with me.

You, I'm guessing, since you keep responding. I never get worked up about something so trivial.

:D

Oh, I can see because YOU are not responding!

Personally, I thought Gronk was hilarious yesterday (although his party schtick is getting a bit old and predictable). The FO may not like it. That was the "others may think differently".

It's not World War III and no one is coming for your beers, kiddo, but thanks for the laughs!

Last edited:
:D

Oh, I can see because YOU are not responding!

I'm just still waiting to hear about that mindset question. You were the one who took issue with my OP in this thread. So, if you're not debating that topic then the only other explanation is that you're aimlessly trolling me for responses which, correct me if I'm wrong, is a BIG no no for a mod.

Personally, I thought Gronk was hilarious yesterday (although his party schtick is getting a bit old and predictable). The FO may not like it. That was the "others may think differently".

You may want to lay that out a little better in your OP next time around. It certainly didn't come off as if you were okay with it, given the location...

Not sure this was a great idea at the parade though.

It's not World War III and no one is coming for your beers, kiddo, but thanks for the laughs!

Unless you can quote a post I made where I took this situation and tried to state that there was a second Prohibition Era coming, this is another straw man. Two in the span of a couple of hours in the same thread is rather impressive.

I'm just still waiting to hear about that mindset question. You were the one who took issue with my OP in this thread. So, if you're not debating that topic then the only other explanation is that you're aimlessly trolling me for responses which, correct me if I'm wrong, is a BIG no no for a mod.

You may want to lay that out a little better in your OP next time around. It certainly didn't come off as if you were okay with it, given the location...

Not sure this was a great idea at the parade though.

Unless you can quote a post I made where I took this situation and tried to state that there was a second Prohibition Era coming, this is another straw man. Two in the span of a couple of hours in the same thread is rather impressive.

Dude. Beathe deeply. It's all ok. Did you hear the Pats won the Super Bowl?

Have a beer.

Dude. Beathe deeply. It's all ok. Did you hear the Pats won the Super Bowl?

Have a beer.

I can't. My ass backwards and totally non-progressive company still won't let us drink alcohol on the job. They're, like, totally living in the dark ages.

I betcha that bimbo slipped The Squirrel some roofies

qazh5yp9xpsjlirfn7ge.jpg

screen-shot-2015-02-04-at-1-24-21-pm.jpg

I personally like how bonded and confident this team appears. I have no problem with them hanging loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes