PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh Oh - - Someone Forgot Gronk's Leash At The Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite thing about Gronk is his contrast with the rest of the most known pillars of our team.

On one hand you have Bill Belichick doing his stone-faced "We're on to Cincinnati", and on the other you have Gronkowski tweaking on a duck boat and Gronk spiking beer cans.

rofl

So much win with this team

Based on the end of the game, the way he was manhandling defensive linemen, I am glad that part of him stays on the field

...for me Brady was more my speed, like Gronk but after a while it is just kinda old.

Brady is all about family and all class, Gronk's routine is wearing thin, sorry that is just how I feel.

Great parade and great to see all the fans out there.

The family is strong!!

HPF I agree on Brady. The fact that a family man like that is hated around the league is disgusting.

But Gronk? Gronks legend in Boston/New England is growing strong, especially now that he helped bring a championship home. With respect to John Hannah, Gronk is gonna go down has the second greatest Pats player of all time!

Eh, the day Gronk is 'tamed' is the day he's no longer the biggest beast in the NFL. I don't mind it. I'd rather not see it during an official Pats celebration but he is who he is. No biggie. Dude kills it on the field, as long as he keeps himself in shape and out of the tabloids (mostly) I'm happy.

Meh.

I saw Larry Bird at govt center when he said Moses Malone eats s**t, carried live on all three local networks.

What? did i hear that?
As I recall, there was a good deal of pearl clutching over that.

Roger Goodell is looking into Gronk's public intoxication. A decision should be made within the next couple of years, Ted Wells is on the case!
#DrunkGronkGate

Who is "upset"?
The same old guys that have always taken issue with his offseason antics. Many people on social media are saying the same **** Halifax just posted in this thread.

It looked like Bud Light (?)

In which case the only thing I'm disappointed in is his beer choice

Gronk you're phucking crazy! I want to be you for a day. Just not tomorrow ;-)

I would expect no less from GRONK! If I were him, having gone through his injuries and finally winning the big game at....25....I'd be worse. Haha. ESPN and Fox sports radio made it sound like he was some thug blemishing the sport. One guy was like "pssshhh, don't ever talk to me about the Patriot way". What?!!!! Really?!!! I guess it really is true....haters gonna hate. I'm still euphoric!

I would expect no less from GRONK! If I were him, having gone through his injuries and finally winning the big game at....25....I'd be worse. Haha. ESPN and Fox sports radio made it sound like he was some thug blemishing the sport. One guy was like "pssshhh, don't ever talk to me about the Patriot way". What?!!!! Really?!!! I guess it really is true....haters gonna hate. I'm still euphoric!
Right, but they don't give a **** about Baldwin ....giving a ****?...on the field in the middle of the SB.

Give Gronk a break. After today all the players go home and on vacation and their own way. Gronk's probably bummed as he realizes he cant hit anyone until June lol

Whatever.

Not sure this was a great idea at the parade though. Others may think differently.
He's just doing what the rest of us feel like doing. I think I saw Coach tapping his foot. Go Gronk!

It should have been a keg...

The same old guys that have always taken issue with his offseason antics. Many people on social media are saying the same **** Halifax just posted in this thread.

Looks like YOU are the only one who is upset. :D

Struck a nerve there?

Someone writes "That may not have been a good idea" and you wet your pants worrying about the return of Prohibition?

I wouldn't drink something someone else handed to me, who knows what's in it, next thing he is busted for peds. Cyclists would never do this.

He was drinking shots of fireball from the crowd.

Last edited:
Looks like YOU are the only one who is upset. :D

Struck a nerve there?

Someone writes "That may not have been a good idea" and you wet your pants worrying about the return of Prohibition?

Did you intend for this entire post to be a sraw man or did it just kind of happen? The return of Prohibition? Wut?

And no, I'm not upset (though you may be since you quoted me... clearly flustered about what I said). Just curious about the mindset of people that get themselves worked up over a 25 year old that just reached the pinnacle of his professional career celebrating it while not breaking the law.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand