PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Try winning 2 Super Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Rookie
Reaction score
From NFL.com:

"It's incredible," says Colts linebacker Gary Brackett. "Sometimes, people take it for granted that you're supposed to win. But 7-0 in two consecutive seasons is really something."

Monk said:
From NFL.com:

"It's incredible," says Colts linebacker Gary Brackett. "Sometimes, people take it for granted that you're supposed to win. But 7-0 in two consecutive seasons is really something."
How about one?
It's like Barry Bonds in baseball with his seven MVPs and zero world series titles.

I bet those two 7-0 seasons are going to look really good on his mantle piece.:rolleyes:

Monk said:
From NFL.com:

Or try winning 21 straight.

As if Bracket has anything to do w/ those 7-0 starts.

zippo59 said:
I bet those two 7-0 seasons are going to look really good on his mantle piece.:rolleyes:
Michael Wilbon on PTI today said he hadn't noticed any trophies being handed out for being 7 and 0.

Braket bragging about 2 consecutive 7-0 starts is like hanging the heads of a squirrel and a possum over your fireplace when both your children have been eaten by coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back