PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is kind of random but wouldn't it be cool if troy brown became like a spokesperson for UPS..you know their logo "what can brown do for you?" they should have like troy brown like catchin a package and runnin it for like a touchdown or something..NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

Should it be Troy Brown specifically, or like Troy Brown?

PS- I have to admit, even though you worded it awfully and it will never happen, I like your idea.

thebigheaded12 said:
my bad it should be specifically troy brown
A popular sentiment the past couple seasons.

So how is your bighead of Tommy working out (I presume that's what your handle relates to)?

Absolutley-
Had the same idea a couple of years ago,If he played in NY would have happened by now.

Also am supprised FOXWOODS Doesn't have him doing a Bingo campaign.
Would be funny if they got Brady to call the numbers,Troy yells out Bingo,I got bingo!
and in the background you see two older women in jets jersey's saying figures:D

Last edited:
HAMMERMILL said:
Absolutley-
Had the same idea a couple of years ago,If he played in NY would have happened by now.

Also am supprised FOXWOODS Doesn't have him doing a Bingo campaign.
Would be funny if they got Brady to call the numbers,Troy yells out Bingo,I got bingo!
and in the background you see two older women in jets jersey's saying figures:D
Oboy, a Troy Brown commercial writing contest! :woohoo:

Box_O_Rocks said:

Sorry:cool:

Still, think would be funny,especially if Brady calls out red 80 hike(vs b4 or whatever)
camera scrolls down to Brown's card to show that red 80 hike is on his card.

I'LL STOP NOW!

Last edited:
HAMMERMILL said:
Sorry:cool:

Still, think would be funny,especially if Brady calls out red 80 hike(vs b4 or whatever)
camera scrolls down to Brown's card to show that red 80 hike is on his card.

I'LL STOP NOW!
Nope, I think some creative writing (as opposed to lethargic dreaming posts NEM) are just the ticket to get the gang through to Sunday. :rocker:

Box_O_Rocks said:

My ad idea:

Troy Brown is under center donning a UPS uniform with a Patriots helmet on. Koppen looks up with a weird look on his face as the camera pans downwards towards his planted hand. Instead of a football he's holding a neatly packaged parcel. Troy gives a hut one hut two and then the package is snapped.

Troy drops back, turning and handing off to the RB - Troy Brown. RB Troy scampers towards the line of scrimmage with the parcel. He pauses as the Fed Ex clad defenders converge and pitches the package back to the QB - Troy Brown. Postal parcel Flea Flicker!

QB Troy scans the field as the Fedex pass rushers put on the pressure. Thanks to several nice blocks by TE Troy Brown and FB Troy Brown, QB Troy has time to look deep. QB Troy sees the safety help is late getting over as the Fedex CB stumbles. He launches the parcel long and deep and it is... CAUGHT by WR Troy Brown.

WR Troy holds the parcel in the nook of his arm and trots into the endzone with his other arm pointed skyward with one digit extended towards the heavens. He jogs to the stands and hands the package off to a fan in the stands who is laughing and says 'WOW, that was fast!'.

WR Troy heads back into the endzone and is greeted by QB Troy (who nearly tackles WR Troy in his excitement), FB Troy, RB Troy, and TE Troy and they all do the usual group football hug and laugh together. The camera pans back to Koppen, who shrugs and says "What can Brown do for you?"

Fin.

Last edited:
Brownfan80 said:
My ad idea:

Troy Brown is under center donning a UPS uniform with a Patriots helmet on. Koppen looks up with a weird look on his face as the camera pans downwards towards his planted hand. Instead of a football he's holding a neatly packaged parcel. Troy gives a hut one hut two and then the package is snapped.

Troy drops back, turning and handing off to the RB - Troy Brown. RB Troy scampers towards the line of scrimmage with the parcel. He pauses as the Fed Ex clad defenders converge and pitches the package back to the QB - Troy Brown. Postal parcel Flea Flicker!

QB Troy scans the field as the Fedex pass rushers put on the pressure. Thanks to several nice blocks by TE Troy Brown and FB Troy Brown, QB Troy has time to look deep. QB Troy sees the safety help is late getting over as the Fedex CB stumbles. He launches the parcel long and deep and it is... CAUGHT by WR Troy Brown.

WR Troy holds the parcel in the nook of his arm and trots into the endzone with his other arm pointed skyward with one digit extended towards the heavens. He jogs to the stands and hands the package off to a fan in the stands who is laughing and says 'WOW, that was fast!'.

WR Troy heads back into the endzone and is greeted by QB Troy (who nearly tackles WR Troy in his excitement), FB Troy, RB Troy, and TE Troy and they all do the usual group football hug and laugh together. The camera pans back to Koppen, who shrugs and says "What can Brown do for you?"

Fin.

If you aren't a script or copywriter, it might be time to think about a career change. This is terrific.:)

Hammer's has the beauty of simplicity, but I like 'em.

Edit: It's also nice for Troy to share the stage with that lesser known QB fellow.

Last edited:
Wow, BF80, you should send that along to the advertising department at UPS.

They will either buy it from you or have you committed to a very nice "home". It's a win/win.

Brownfan80 said:
My ad idea:

Fin.

Absolutely gold-lol

PATSNUTme said:
Wow, BF80, you should send that along to the advertising department at UPS.

They will either buy it from you or have you committed to a very nice "home". It's a win/win.

Haha. The sad part is I can see it very vividly in my head. I think it'd be a hit in New England, but the rest of the country A) might not get it and B) might not like it if they did.

:p

ironwasp said:
If you aren't a script or copywriter, it might be time to think about a career change. This is terrific.:)

Hey, I'd probably make more money if I did switch. I'll think about it. ;)

Brownfan80 said:
Haha. The sad part is I can see it very vividly in my head. I think it'd be a hit in New England, but the rest of the country A) might not get it and B) might not like it if they did.

:p

That's the problem,pick something local,but don't post it until you sell it-
You got a gift:)

Brownfan80 said:
Hey, I'd probably make more money if I did switch. I'll think about it. ;)
Problem is, no matter how clever you got with Troy Brown or anyone else, no good. The only NFL player anyone wants is you know who number 18. Well, Brady gets a few, and of course he is much more discerning than the commercial whore. :cool2:

Fanfrom1960 said:
Problem is, no matter how clever you got with Troy Brown or anyone else, no good. The only NFL player anyone wants is you know who number 18. Well, Brady gets a few, and of course he is much more discerning than the commercial whore. :cool2:

There's a challenge for you Brownfan80. Give us a Peyton commercial.

ironwasp said:
There's a challenge for you Brownfan80. Give us a Peyton commercial.

Every Payton commerical is a joke,until he does something:p

Bravo. Much better than the drivel we usually see (e.g. Payme commercials)

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft