PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

trends both good and bad... reaction to Pats loss to Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does when it means screwing the pooch the way it was screwed

Doesn't really work that way, but if this makes you feel better I suppose you should just go for it.

So what? Brady's not going to wait for an open guy to get opener, because if he waits, the guy might not be open anymore, or he might get drilled. He's going to throw the ball. The lineman and the CB made a nice play. Almost every short-to-intermediate throw goes over a defender and has a possibility of being knocked down or batted up if the defender times it right.

To hear a few of you tell it, a QB should never throw the ball unless there's a pristine passing lane and no chance whatsoever of a defender making a nice individual play.

Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I thought the ball had an extremely low trajectory. When a lineman has to time his jump right to bat the ball it's a great play; when the ball is thrown 1 foot above his head that's a bad call by the QB. I thought the ball was easily low enough that the lineman could've batted it simply by sticking his arms up, to me that's on the QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News