PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp Updates 7/25

Absolutely; and that sentiment was near-unanimous here.

Bingo.

I think Greg Olsen's ready to be not only the lead analyst on Fox, which he already is, but also ahead of anyone else on any other network.
I saw Jason McCourty is doing commentary for a few games for CBS this year. That should be interesting. Wonder if they'll give him a Pats game.

It can't possibly be anything worse than last season.. now that was a long season..
Yes it was, this could be a repeat for the Pays win wise but better football.

Absolutely; and that sentiment was near-unanimous here.

Bingo.

I think Greg Olsen's ready to be not only the lead analyst on Fox, which he already is, but also ahead of anyone else on any other network.
Agreed, Romo was great until he wasn't, and Olsen has a bright future. I don't want to create a **** storm, but without having any tape on Brady I'm relatively certain that Olsen would be a better second chair guy, but think that Brady could be an excellent analyst if used properly.

Really bad timing for Anderson. Hope his illness doesn't last long.
At least, it is an illness vs. an injury….I think that is better in terms of likeliness to get back on the field.

I'm not so sure now... I think they"re gonna give Mount Brown every opportunity possible to win the LT job; same with Reiffer on the Right side.

McDermott at RT is my bet….but we could see Onwenu move out later given all the interior OL-men we have (I would do that after extending him at a good Guard pay rate) . And don’t count out Stueber.

I mean he took a gun to the airport theres no denying that. At best it's very dumb.

I mean I got in trouble for leaving sun lotion in my backpack. and once a subway sandwich set off the detector.
My ex told me yesterday she "did something stupid." Went through customs after Vegas with a "big, like big bag of cocaine" in her sunglasses case. Didn't get caught. My understandable response was "wow, you could go to jail for a long time for that." Her initial thought was that it would have been ok because she "forgot it was there."

Its time for the old ultra violence to commence

Any reports about how ***ot is looking out there today? I heard he showed good penetration into the backfield, but I would like some confirmation.
After the penetration they shifted a double team on him and plugged him up good apparently.

Happy Big Lebowski GIF

Heading to Gillette this morning.

Last edited:
I like Romo, but I am one of the only people that also liked Dan Fouts.
Romo and Nance are the top crew.

Romo was insightful with his comments about when Corky should have thrown the ball vs Buffalo last season.

My wife ALWAYS gets stopped by the airport TSA fascists because of some liquids in her bag. Always.
Note to Self: Always check wife's bag for guns before leaving for the airport.
That's like blaming the guy who pumps your gas for climate change.

Love this attitude in a player. Hope to see more. Pats do not have the most talented team but would like too see top tier passion and effort

Players generally give passion & effort when they have confidence in their coaches & in each other, one of the reasons last year was such a **** show...
I expect improvement in those areas, especially on offense to the point that it then becomes a matter of our talent vs their talent and let the chips fall where they may...

Last edited:
Players generally give passion & effort when they have confidence in their coaches & in each other, one of the reasons last year was such a **** show... I expect improvement in those areas, especially on offense to the point that it then becomes a matter of our talent vs their talent and let the chips fall where they may...
Channeling Deus, "Homer!"

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back