PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp Updates 7/25

This seems like it was a very long off-season, I’m so glad camp begins today.
It may seem like a very long season, as well, if they don't win games.

The first 3 Pats regular season games are nationally televised - Eagles CBS, Dolphins SNF and Jets CBS.

I know you're expecting the team to be humiliated, but it sounds like you are relishing it.

I mean he took a gun to the airport theres no denying that. At best it's very dumb.

I mean I got in trouble for leaving sun lotion in my backpack. and once a subway sandwich set off the detector.
My wife ALWAYS gets stopped by the airport TSA fascists because of some liquids in her bag. Always.
Note to Self: Always check wife's bag for guns before leaving for the airport.

I know you're expecting the team to be humiliated, but it sounds like you are relishing it.um
Is this a personal thing between you and Triumph?

I am having difficulty understanding how one person, Triumph, posts a TV schedule and another, Kismir, concludes that Triumph is expecting the team to be humiliated and concludes that Triumph is relishing it. Help me understand this, please.

Kasmir, can you explain this to a very old man, me? I am not trying to pick a fight or get in the middle of one, I am just trying to educate this old man, myself.

Can we create another thread for those that wish to debate the Jack Jones issue? This thread is about 2023 training camp. I say this because I am in bed in NJ and being selfish I would like to know about today's training camp day, arrival of the veteran players. If I am wrong posting this, then tell me to shut up and I will create another thread about Training Camp Activities ONLY.

Thank you

Can we create another thread for those that wish to debate the Jack Jones issue? This thread is about 2023 training camp. I say this because I am in bed in NJ and being selfish I would like to know about today's training camp day, arrival of the veteran players. If I am wrong posting this, then tell me to shut up and I will create another thread about Training Camp Activities ONLY.

Thank you
There is a Jack Jones thread up, I created it a couple hours ago.

Any reports about how ***ot is looking out there today? I heard he showed good penetration into the backfield, but I would like some confirmation.

The Trolls are coming out of the woodwork today.
Over on reddit there's a wall of text post on why Belichick should just tank the season. Starting right now.

The Trolls are coming out of the woodwork today.
It’s because they get riled up listening to people like Felgah and Mazz who know very little about the actual game and want BB’s head on a spike. I happen to stumble on their show once in a while and it’s always the same. The show should be called “without Brady….Belichick sux” blah blah blah No actual football talk.

Can’t wait for actual TC football related content.

All I can say is that Jones must be very, very important to the Patriots defense. This is like Lawrence Taylor forgiveness...
I am sure BB looked at that daunting schedule numerous times not by choice mind you. :)
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Ok do all the vets run the conditioning drills on same day or, say in the case of Trent Brown who showed up early, can they run them earlier?
BB said he looks ready to go so I’m wondering if he may have aced the test in past day or two. I don’t remember hearing vets taking the test “early” in the previous years. Who knows, he may have been shy ☺️ haha

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back