PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Collins will be at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I live in the same town that Tony does, and he was on a local radio show for the university he went to, and he said that he would be in attendance at the game.

Awesome! I was wondering the other day how TC is doing, and how involved he is in the alumni group. Great to hear he's still a part of the franchise. Had one of the great Pat performances ever vs the Jets, 200+ yards rushing.

I met and had a conversation with Tony when he played for the Patriots. I didn't know at the time that he had the cocaine monkey on his back.

He seemed like a nice guy and I'm very glad to hear that he survived his very bad drug problem. Nothing for but the best for TC, one of my favorites.

I will echo PatsNut and say that I too have met him, great guy. Glad that he has been able to get away from the Bolivian jumping powder.

Are we expecting a snow storm?

Great to hear Tony's doing ok, I have his have his old red #33 on the wall of my "PATS" room.

Good ol' #' 33 and #32 were the Taylor and Jones-Drew of the mid-80's!

I really love how the Krafts always welcome and generally honor their past players! It'll great to see Tony there(if they show it on camera) he was one of my favorites back in the 80's!

I went to a fan photo day in the mid-1980s. Tables were set up on the field as most of the Pats players sat on one side while the throng of fans got autographs and took pictures from the other side. Fans could sit on the players' side and get side-by-side shots. The players were very gracious and accomodating, but you could also tell by the strained grins on their faces in the photos that they were tired of doing the same thing over and over. I've got a picture of my brother with Tony Collins, however, in which he's giving a beaming smile. By far the best picture of the day.

Regards,
Chris

I heard they tried to have him in last year but had to send him home after he tried to snort the goal line.

Nothing for but the best for TC, one of my favorites.

Me too. I loved TC.

collinssplash1.jpg

I heard they tried to have him in last year but had to send him home after he tried to snort the goal line.

The guy had his troubles and has gotten past them. Why drag him through the mud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back