PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Sr. angrily fires back at critics of his son: "It’s disgusting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanguay and Shaughnessy already have their fangs into this.
They all do. Except Curran for the most part. It's disgusting irresponsible journalism/reporting. Why hasn't the FCC or someone, anyone with power called them out?

If anyone happens to see Kirk Minihane do us all a favor and punch him in the face. Hopefully everyone will take this up.
I really, really don't like him. If he wasn't on radio he would be flipping burgers (no offense to anyone in the fast food industry)

Kraft should spend time with Brady Sr.

Hopefully he can locate a pair of balls because that is what he should be doing defending the QB that has bought (4 SB Rings and 3 SB MVPs) and glory to his franchise he makes ridiculous money off of. He hung his coach out to dry this last time stand up and defend that skinny kid who came up to you and said " I'm the greatest decision your franchise ever made"

Can I get a hallelujah

I wish there was some way as fans we could stand up for Tom and against this BS. The fact that Wells comes out and says there was no "bias against the Pats" is ridiculous. How many other teams balls were checked? the fact that the Jets game had the balls pumped to 16 psi is way more suspect than anything because that would show the NFLis in on it against the Pats.

Anyone who claims that they can feel a one psi difference without a direct comparison is lying. My son is a receiver and i Threw him 2 balls with one psi difference and after the fact asked if he could tell the difference and he couldn't. People need to realize that its is not around ten percent difference because of diminishing marginal returns in hardness due to psi. The difference between 0-5 psi is much greater than the difference between 5-10 and on.

Anyone who claims that they can feel a one psi difference without a direct comparison is lying. My son is a receiver and i Threw him 2 balls with one psi difference and after the fact asked if he could tell the difference and he couldn't. People need to realize that its is not around ten percent difference because of diminishing marginal returns in hardness due to psi. The difference between 0-5 psi is much greater than the difference between 5-10 and on.

And funny part is he has as many rings as Brunell.

I don't understand the last paragraph either. I mean, f it. What happens if they say no, we don;t accept this report or your punishment. What would happen, really? Why not fight and find out?

I imagine Kraft's lawyers, who know a lot more than us, told him what would or wouldn't happen (my guess - zilch) and so Kraft decided there was no point to it.

So clueless. The NFLPA serves all of it's members. Good and bad. Old and young. Innocent and Guilty. The NFLPA is the group who filed a greivence for Aaron Hernandez after he was arrested for murder.

Defending Tom Brady isn't "bad for the NFLPA" it is good for the NFLPA. The NFLPA will defend all of it's players and their rights regardless of the situation.

Not to mention, getting one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game off of a suspension is nothing but a good thing for the NFLPA. They will use it as ammo in the next CBA negotiations. They will use it as marketing fodder for their newest constituents.

And make no mistake, if Brady is suspended the NFLPA and their lawyers are going to laugh at the NFL and their flimsy case. There is zero chance he serves anything more than a measly fine.

I wish I could believe that, but given the recent events and this obvious assassination job that has been unfolding before our eyes just makes me incredibly jaded and pessimistic

I imagine Kraft's lawyers, who know a lot more than us, told him what would or wouldn't happen (my guess - zilch) and so Kraft decided there was no point to it.

Kraft made a huge mistake by saying he would do nothing.

Even if you plan on doing nothing, you don't say that.

You don't give the NFL carte blanche.

You let the threat hang out there in the breeze.

Kraft is an idiot.

YES! Bob completely backed down and bent over from his DEMAND that ABSENT CONCLUSIVE PROOF, the league owes the Patriots an apology. Why not fight it?

Because he doesn't have even remotely the amount of power and influence that people like to think he does.

He just got bent over and had the train run on him prison style by Goodell and the rest of the owners.. they're tired of them winning and want them to go away.

I wish I could believe that, but given the recent events and this obvious assassination job that has been unfolding before our eyes just makes me incredibly jaded and pessimistic

It's what I've been saying all along. Maybe tonight Brady will explain exactly what he told investigators that got left out of the report.

Someone needs to stand up. Someone of power and influence to debunk is BS. I've been reding the report and its garbage and deliberately confusing in areas to allow for interpretation buy whomever wants to. Who that is, I don't know. Brady's name is garbage now. It seriously is all over whether we like it or not.

It's what I've been saying all along. Maybe tonight Brady will explain exactly what he told investigators that got left out of the report.

Someone needs to stand up. Someone of power and influence to debunk is BS. I've been reding the report and its garbage and deliberately confusing in areas to allow for interpretation buy whomever wants to. Who that is, I don't know. Brady's name is garbage now. It seriously is all over whether we like it or not.

A grad ceremony is not the place for that. Should be about the students

A grad ceremony is not the place for that. Should be about the students

Possibly. But what better teaching moment would be there to have Tom Brady discuss what he has not had a chance to do. Besides, everyone thinks he's a cheater. Nobody in the audience is gonna care about anything else than that. A powerful rebuttal would be a great way to kick the FU tour off. IF he has any political aspirations, then this is the time to show he will not stand and let his name be sullied over innuendo misstruths. By doing this, it will show them that neither should they as they go forward in life.

Because he doesn't have even remotely the amount of power and influence that people like to think he does.

He just got bent over and had the train run on him prison style by Goodell and the rest of the owners.. they're tired of them winning and want them to go away.
Why is power and influence a necessary prerequisite for defending an assault on one's integrity? To me, any outcome from fighting this bogus witch hunt is almost secondary to exposing its true intention.

5 people I would love to hear speak their mind without holding back.

1) Gisele: If its anything like her going off on a reporter after SB46, it would be epic. Nothing better than a pissed off diva supermodel going postal.

2) BB: We got a glimpse of it during the presser "Mona Lisa Vito, 80,000 people, etc...." Hes have a litany of zingers.

3) Jonathan Kraft: He has a temper and doesn't control his emotions like his dad. I remember on EEI when Felger *****ed about BB letting Asante go and JK said, (paraphrasing), "why would we pay him allthat money for not making plays when they are need?". He did say, "The ball slipped right out of his fingers!"

4) Bob Kraft: You know he is holding back. You know it.

5) Michael Irvin: He would go on an epic rant. Not sure it would make a lot of sense but it would be highly entertaining.

Last edited:
Zilch seems generous. Brady's image has probably lost more value than any punishment the league could hand down. The leagues punishment is small potatoes. If they've agreed to be run through the mud over nothing if Goodell allows them to play with a mere scolding then they are idiots.

Wishing Brady BB and Kraft collectively called out Goodell on his BS and then in the same breathe made overtures to Revis while Making it rain and asking for La'ell Collins to give them a call and then give the finger with every Superbowl ring on one finger.

No, that would be Tampering.
Loss of a 1st round pick

Zilch seems generous. Brady's image has probably lost more value than any punishment the league could hand down. The leagues punishment is small potatoes. If they've agreed to be run through the mud over nothing if Goodell allows them to play with a mere scolding then they are idiots.

Its an interesting question that I have been thinking about too. How much has Tom Brady's brand depreciated? I'm not sure but because of the products that he endorses (all high end stuff) and not the crap that Peyton Manning (Papa Johns) does, his endorsement and brand deals are more sustainable as they are targeting the folks with $$$. Tom also is an investor in the companies he reps so that has a little to do with how it all factors in.

I don't know the answer. Just gotta see how this plays out.

Good article here on how TB and Peyton's brands compare.

http://www.ibtimes.com/peyton-manning-vs-tom-brady-endorsements-whos-no-1-commercial-appeal-1717087

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents