PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name an act by a NFL fanbase at any time in NFL history that’s worse than turning on Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally try and imagine a fanbase that viciously turns on the greatest player/leader/quarterback in NFL history, who proudly wore their uniform for two decades, because HE was ran out of town and rejected by the ****ing organization.

This isn’t a Tommy thread. It’s a You thread.

I’d literally rather be known for throwing batteries at Santa than turning so visually against Tom ****ing Terrific after twenty years.
I can’t think of any legacy that any other NFL fanbase has as a mark against them that’s more putrid than that.

Tom Brady’s retirement thread is up and if we followed the same course as the last two years, half of it should be people snidely asking why it isn’t in a dingy, dusty sub-forum of outcast posters and 2nd class citizens.

This is Tom ****ing Brady we’re talking about here, incase you forgot. Tom Brady.

You used to listen to Gil Santos excitedly call his touchdown passes while driving through ****ing snow storms. You watched him almost go undefeated with your entire community, and probably friends and family that aren’t even with you anymore.

But you literally rooted for his failure in Tampa, and like a Colts and Bronco fan, suddenly try attributing all his success to a ****ing “system.” Honestly, these are ****ing Pats fans I’m talking about.

Pats fans.

I can’t think of a single character-defining deed by another fanbase that rises to the level of vile seen here, on this subject, since the beginning.

And now he’s retired.

If the ****ty ass sentiment against Tommy on this forum rises to even a ****ing 3rd of all IRL Patriot fans, then this organization deserves to be ****ing cursed for a thousand years.

Literally name a vibe worse than turning against Tom Brady for reasons by another fan base at any time in NFL history.

Name one example. I’m really struggling to think of even one.

You really see what we are now without all the dominant, style-points riddled winning, and it doesn’t look pretty. Looks pretty unbearable, actually.

@Ian - we might need some help here...

1643995933583.png

I don't think there are a ton of Brady haters around here. They're outnumbered by the Belichick haters by a 10:1 margin, at least.

As fans we should be groveling for the privilege of kissing both their asses.

This pick a side mentality is sickening. It's self-serving media drivel, trying to get hits on a story that is two years old. Our worst offense as fans of this team is playing into the media circus.

You’re all fine with thread after thread about Tom being washed up, and it being time to move on to Jimmy G, but having a mirror held up to your goblin faces is ban worthy.

Legit trash.

You’re mostly just offended that I’ve correctly pointed out that most outspoken Brady haters are obese trash that ride scooters around in Walmart.

You read that, look in the mirror, and get offended.

Oh, ****ing please. Cry all you ****ing want. There’s a good ****ing reason the Felger & Mazz schtick works so well there, while it would completely ****ing bomb in Green Bay, Indianapolis, Kansas City, etc.

Having a mirror held up to your face might be alarming but the original post is hard ****ing truth.

The only “ hard f.cking truth” in this thread is that you are baths.t f.cking crazy, and everyone sees that and knows it.

You’re all fine with thread after thread about Tom being washed up, and it being time to move on to Jimmy G, but having a mirror held up to your goblin faces is ban worthy.

Legit trash.

You’re mostly just offended that I’ve correctly pointed out that most outspoken Brady haters are obese trash that ride scooters around in Walmart.

Tom Brady is not going to fuk you

Now you've outed yourself.
I already mentioned earlier that I moved to Florida from Mass specifically to get away from this variety of goblinism and mega Karen energy. “Outed yourself.” Lol

What a clown world.

Start a radio show in Wisconsin in 2010 and do nothing but dump all over Rodgers. Let me know how it goes.

Here you’ll become celebrities.

You are clueless. The reason that taking contrarian stances works is because it inflames people and gets the clicks and responses they make money off of. Micheal Felger was a rational sportscaster until he realized that being the contrarian was the way to get noticed and cash in. Your logic would work if it was in reverse. If the Boston Sports media was ballwashing and that got everyone to call in outraged by the ballwashing then it would demonstrate that everyone was furious that Brady was being praised. However in this case they are getting the responses by pissing everyone off by taking shots at him, which is why some people will wait hours just to defend him.

You are on here making big claims about Patriot fans being disloyal to Brady, yet you haven’t backed it up with anything at all. Myself and many others called for Kraft to erect a statue of him and all we got was support for that idea, and not one person quoted those posts opposing the idea. The truth was evident when he returned and got a very very long standing ovation. Patriot fans love Brady, that is indisputable, and your posts are complete and utter bullish.t, that too is indisputable.

I bet you spend your days looking for Jewish space lasers.
I’ve never met a single male that wasn’t CLEARLY of the extreme beta variety that gets offended and defensive about masks. Sorry. Post physique if I’m wrong but I’m not.

Anyway, Tom Brady is awesome. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I’ve never met a single male that wasn’t CLEARLY of the extreme beta variety that gets offended and defensive about masks. Sorry. Post physique if I’m wrong but I’m not.

Message Board tough guys are definitely alpha males. And I’m sorry my position that Brady deserves a statue at Gillette offends you so much. Now, go stare at your pecs in the mirror some more.

When are you going to link us to the threads trashing Brady. It only takes a second with the google machine. Are you going to back your sh.t up or just whimper out?

Legit trash.

So…..you’re still angry about some posts from September 2014 that nobody else here (including Deus) remembers? Fatties on scooters in Walmart? What the f*ck are you talking about, dude?

Do your doctors know that you’re off of your meds again? @Ian is there any way to track his IP address, so that we can send the local authorities to do a safety check?

You seem to keep asking guys to post body shots in a football forum. Is seeing male bodies your thing?
Cool it with the homophobia.
So…..you’re still angry about some posts from September 2014 that nobody else here (including Deus) remembers? Fatties on scooters in Walmart? What the f*ck are you talking about, dude?

Do your doctors know that you’re off of your meds again? @Ian is there any way to track his IP address, so that we can send the local authorities to do a safety check?
Yes.

I’m still mad about 2014. My position hasn’t changed on the Brady-hate train for two decades and right around 2013/2014 is when a whole bunch of goblin Patriot fans jumped onboard. Literally pathetic.

They were trash then and they’re trash now, just more abundant.

If your response isn’t, “you’re right, Brady-haters ARE ****ing shameful and CAN go **** themselves,” you’re literally the guy i’m pointing the finger at.

If I posted about how it was the right time after all to kick him to the curb like yesterdays trash, you wouldn’t have been upset.

Now you’re mad.

Go **** yourselves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3