Tom Brady posted a Facebook picture of himself riding the Colts logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourierSeries

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
LOL

10922717_848048305236321_7704375171936945525_n.0.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...ok-picture-of-himself-riding-the-colts-mascot

Brady posted this??

Count me among those who are taken aback.

Brady posts this stuff himself sometimes with help from a friend. He approves everything that goes on it though. He's even replied to some people who have commented on the photos. His facebook page is really great if you haven't seen it

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady

I saw another article about this, but it claimed it wasn't Brady personally, but whoever runs his account.

Either way, it's definitely ****y. ****iness has not worked so well before, and certainly out of character for him.

Strange.

Too late now, it's out. Better come through!

PS: I hope this just means it's a message to all those vaginified Pats fans to stop being scared of everyone's shadow that we're playing next ;)

For all it's worth he also posted this on Dec 19th...

10849814_830681703639648_3139246047937456956_n.jpg

We played the Jets on the 21st.

Last edited:
Yea count me as something the Pravda of Patriot Place cannot be pleased about.

C'mon guys, you really think he would personally create bulletin board material like this for the opposing team?

from the About link:
The Official Fan Page of Tom Brady

I'm 99% sure TFB doesn't run his own Fan page.

All this does is confirm something I already knew to be true. Sherman said it and Revis confirmed as much in an interview this year.

Brady is one of the biggest **** talkers in the league and it's great. I think people forget this is an entertainment industry. It's weird. This isn't the armed forced. It's not life or death out there, it's a game. This will have zero bearing on anything that takes place this weekend anyway.

PS: I hope this just means it's a message to all those vaginified Pats fans to stop being scared of everyone's shadow that we're playing next ;)

OK, I agree with the sentiments, but DUDE. Enough with the females are weak stuff. It's all over the Manning torn quad thread too. Manning tore his vagina, blah, blah, blah. Guess what, boys? I TORE MINE TWICE AND NEEDED LIKE SEVEN THOUSAND STITCHES. There was blood and crap spurting everywhere just like a Walking Dead episode. And I'm pretty sure I handled it better than most, if not all, men I've ever known would have.

OK, I agree with the sentiments, but DUDE. Enough with the females are weak stuff. It's all over the Manning torn quad thread too. Manning tore his vagina, blah, blah, blah. Guess what, boys? I TORE MINE TWICE AND NEEDED LIKE SEVEN THOUSAND STITCHES. There was blood and crap spurting everywhere just like a Walking Dead episode. And I'm pretty sure I handled it better than most, if not all, men I've ever known would have.

Damn, did you date Ron Jeremy or something?

C'mon guys, you really think he would personally create bulletin board material like this for the opposing team?

from the About link:

Considering it will have pictures of Tom and his family, it is a safe bet that Tom helps manage the account. I'm not bothered by this in the least.

1) Lol.

2) This makes me seriously uneasy.

from the About link:

He does and he's said it on multiple occasions that he does it himself with the help of a friend and approves everything that is put up there. Some of the stuff on his page he has to put up himself or approve because some of the posts are childhood photos and candid photos of his family. Previous years I'm pretty sure he didn't because it was all generic photos and 'thoughtful' quotes. He's been much more personally involved this past year which is why it's been getting so much notice.

He's been doing this nearly all season, though. No big deal. Not like he said, "This is definitely a win for us. We'll destroy them."

In fact, he's literally ONto Colts. Get it?

Not a fan of this pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference