PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is clearly in decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the poor guy doesn't have any receivers. Shabby way to treat a formerly-great QB.

Also, the poor guy doesn't have any receivers. Shabby way to treat a formerly-great QB.

Serious note on that:

Major props to Edelman for that performance today. After that Chancellor hit, he was clearly not right, yet he battled the rest of the game, and came up absolutely huge.

12 years ago, he got a couple Escalades. Now a Chevy Truck. Brady *is* in decline. :)

Seems like Chevy may be in decline, too...

Greatest of all time. And in the salary cap era. There's an argument for Montana, but it's not holding water.

QB rating of 101.1 in the Super Bowl
QB rating of 100.4 in the AFCCG
QB rating of 99.3 in the divisional round

TOM BRADY IS TOAST!

I think it's both wrong to say today that he is in decline or that he is the same.

He is much mentally tougher now than before I think, which enabled the 14 pt comeback. but I also think in 2002 he unloads that first int out of bounds or somewhere without throwing a pick and taking pts off the board. Which TB WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE?-they're both danm good!

Serious note on that:

Major props to Edelman for that performance today. After that Chancellor hit, he was clearly not right, yet he battled the rest of the game, and came up absolutely huge.
Jules was THE BEAST tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference