PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to abandon ship & become Jets fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets beat the Pats. Time to get over it and move on.

The Jets beat the Pats. Time to get over it and move on.

Eh, I tried that in the "Jets Suck" thread. Didn't turn out too well.

Wrap string around your sack and get the real and huge balls like a jets fan.

# - Think Giselle is ugly and all those NY/NJ women are better looking with the extra 50-100 pounds of weight they carry.

# - Projectile Vomiting is considered an art form and viewed as a right of passage.

# - Verbal communication must not use words with greater than four letters and words are to be spoken phonetically since language skills are non-existent.

# - Speaking in a Nu Yawk dialect is the only true language and all others are to be mocked.

After last week's horrific loss to the Jets and the Jets continued march to the Super Bowl with a road win in Miami, it's time for us front runners to abandon ship and to figure out just what it takes to become a Jets fan. Some thoughts...

1. Learn to bray loudly and abrasively about accomplishments well before they're actually accomplished

2. Whenever Brady is mentioned, point out that he's gay

3. If you see women at a public function, scream for them to "Show us your tits!"

4. Add 50-100LBS of pure fat to your frame

5. Whenever Belichick is mentioned, simply scream "Belicheat!" in response

6. Spew F-bombs liberally throughout every sentence

What items have I forgotten in my quest to learn how to be a Jets fan?

I already do #6. Can we add saying "Now let's go get a damn snack" after a speech?

Or cheat for 9 years and live off those years forever now that the good old days are essentially over.

Wow, proving #5 on the list a few posts later!

This board is going seriously downhill of late. Just looking at the forum here and the amount of stupid threads is just too much.

I know this is about a bit of fun but there are so many Jets threads already that its just old at this stage.

Then you have the guys who start the 'my thoughts on the game' threads. Are you more important than everybody else who posts in the postgame thread? Like why do you need to start your own post game thread?

And then we have threads about some random Colts fans who berate Brady. Like wtf? Are we supposed to be surprised that fans of one of the Patriots rivals have koolaid chuggers who will say rubbish like this?

Smartest post I've read this year.

Dont no how too spel and no will use spel chek or no sentance construckshun?

Smartest post I've read this year.

Almost, but he said of late. We should all remember the time when Cassel was playing well and people were seriously suggesting we trade Brady and keep Matt. Good times.

Almost, but he said of late. We should all remember the time when Cassel was playing well and people were seriously suggesting we trade Brady and keep Matt. Good times.

As a Cassell fan I remember Reiss et. al. saying he'd be CUT - stupid

5 months later folks here 'guaranteed' we'd get 2 #1 picks for him

Idiocy

After last week's horrific loss to the Jets and the Jets continued march to the Super Bowl with a road win in Miami, it's time for us front runners to abandon ship and to figure out just what it takes to become a Jets fan. Some thoughts...

1. Learn to bray loudly and abrasively about accomplishments well before they're actually accomplished

3. If you see women at a public function, scream for them to "Show us your tits!"

:lol2: :lol2:

you forgot to misspell J-E-T-S when photographed at home games...

jest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call