PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets are available on the TicketExchange [merged, 9:00 AM Friday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My visiting team returned tickets are showing up in my Patriots Waiting List Account as tickets that can be emailed.

I am tempted to email them to myself so I can skip the Will Call Line. Has anyone tried this?

I just bought 2 in section 132. Now where do they show up in the account so I can email them to myself?

for all you non-season ticket WL members, there are single tickets avaible thru ticketmaster. just got one in sect. 133, row 10. it should take a while, but if u stick with it, you should get at least a shot at one ticket at face value

I just bought 2 in section 132. Now where do they show up in the account so I can email them to myself?

Log out of everything and then log back into your account. They will show up under "Manage your tickets" on the account page right after you log in.

Log out of everything and then log back into your account. They will show up under "Manage your tickets" on the account page right after you log in.

Has anyone done this in the past with the the "visiting tickets returned" tickets and didn't have a problem getting in? Everywhere says you have to pick them up at the ticket office and show the CC. This would save me some time when i get there, but don't want to risk it not working or something.

Has anyone done this in the past with the the "visiting tickets returned" tickets and didn't have a problem getting in? Everywhere says you have to pick them up at the ticket office and show the CC. This would save me some time when i get there, but don't want to risk it not working or something.

Yeah, it just worked for me and this is the first time I've done it. good luck... were all counting on you.

There's a bunch more out there now...137 and 115, both one section out of the $$$$ seats

There's a bunch more out there now...137 and 115, both one section out of the $$$$ seats

i would have bought tickets this way...but when you are given tickets and a parking pass.. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST