PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets are available on the TicketExchange [merged, 9:00 AM Friday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, missed it. I was thinking of flying down from Winnipeg if there was an opportunity to buy tix.

If anyone is selling, email me at gggmmmar@(nospam)hotmail.com

4. The next screen should say "Waiting List Members -- Visiting Team Tickets Returned." Click on "Visiting Team Tickets Returned."
That's what I do NOT see, I guess b/c I am a STH. Oh well.

Thanks for taking the time to post this!

I made a boo boo this morning staying in bed with my cat, Stanley,

until 9:30 A.M. I was dismayed that I had missed the boat.

Luckily, 5 minutes ago I got tickets thru Ticket Exchange. Don't

give up yet if you don't have tickets. I kept trying for three days.

Does Stanley like the Pats?

One of my cats like the Jags, the other likes the Panthers. Go figure?! :eek:

picked up 4 tickets in section 121 about an hour ago. It took me about 10 minutes of clicking.:D

Does Stanley like the Pats?

One of my cats like the Jags, the other likes the Panthers. Go figure?! :eek:

Of course Stanley likes the Pats. His brother Ollie does also. We also

have a Boston Terrier named Brady in the neighborhood.

I have heard it said a few times for past games that "tickets are available on TicketMaster".

Are they actually referring to TicketExchange (since it's run by TicketMaster), or do tickets sometimes show up on the generic Ticketmaster for anyone in the public?

I am not on the STH list, so TicketExchange isn't an option.

Just curious - are these tickets only available at will call on gameday or is it possible to transfer them to someone else (in advance)?

picked up 4 tickets in section 121 about an hour ago. It took me about 10 minutes of clicking.:D

You were lucky. I clicked for 3 and a half days to get my two

tickets. This is what happens when you have had an obsession

with the Patriots for almost 50 years.

Just curious - are these tickets only available at will call on gameday or is it possible to transfer them to someone else (in advance)?

I don't think the tickets are transferrable. You have to show up at will call

with the order confirmation, credit card that purchased the tickets, and

driver's license.

I don't think the tickets are transferrable. You have to show up at will call

with the order confirmation, credit card that purchased the tickets, and

driver's license.

That's good. That makes it difficult for anyone to scalp the tix but if you already have your and are able to get another pair for friends, at least you can still do that.

It depends what you mean by "these tickets." TicketExchange Tickets are generally e-tickets (which you could transfer to someone else in advance, even though you're not supposed to), while visiting team return tickets are hard tickets that have to be picked up at the will-call window on gameday.

My visiting team returned tickets are showing up in my Patriots Waiting List Account as tickets that can be emailed.

I am tempted to email them to myself so I can skip the Will Call Line. Has anyone tried this?

My visiting team returned tickets are showing up in my Patriots Waiting List Account as tickets that can be emailed.

I am tempted to email them to myself so I can skip the Will Call Line. Has anyone tried this?

Why not?

Can't remember the last time I used an actual ticket instead of a print-out.

either way its fine. email works fine. you just dont get the typical ticket stud, you just get a piece of paper as ur ticket

meanwhile, im still trying through regular ticketmaster. havent gotten on the season ticket WL yet, so im hoping for the best. ticketmaster timed me out earlier today, i had a 3rd row seat in section 135. im still pretty pissed about that. o well, hopefully luck is on my side.

I did that last game b/c my father lost the tix :eek:

It was no problem at all, though did cost $5.

Last edited:
Whenthey say a two ticket limit on Visiting team tickets, does that effect whether you can also by thru Ticket Exchange?

Whenthey say a two ticket limit on Visiting team tickets, does that effect whether you can also by thru Ticket Exchange?

Great question -- I don't think the two databases are tied together, so the two-ticket limit on visiting team returns probably doesn't count against the four-ticket TicketExchange limit. Does anyone know for sure?

I chose not to email last week due to the $2.50 fee per ticket to email and went to Will Call right at 4 and there were no lines, no waiting. Will call opens 4 hours before kick-off and I'll be there at 11am Sunday. So go early rather then waiting until your on your way into the game because that's when I noticed the lines at the windows.

BTW: As-of 3pm est tickets are showing again on the visiting team returned link as the Sold Out notice is not appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes