PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TicketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs tickets are posted on the visiting team tickets returned link right now. As of now I'm only seeing Upper Corners available.

Question for you all. If you signed up for 1 ticket for the waiitng list how many tickets can you get on the ticket exchange.

On the ticket exchange anyone on the waiting list can purchase up to 4 tickets per game from Season Ticket holders. When the exchange first began in '06 you were limited to the number of seats per game that you had paid the deposit on, but that changed in '07.
On the other hand I did notice today that the limit on the "Visiting Team Returns" is a "strict 2 ticket limit", which is different than last year when you could also purchase up to 4 per game.

Visitors tickets are still appearing on Ticket Exchange.

Hi Everybody,

I've seen mention before about the Ticket Exchange being great, but have never seen the post that explains how to join?

Do you need to be a Season Ticket holder? If not, what does one need to do (I can't tell)?

Is the Waiting List mentioned the New England Patriots Season Tickets Waiting List? How does one get on that waiting list?

Would somebody be so kind as to lay it out for me? If you do, I'd give you tickets to a game. Oh wait, I don't have any yet, because I don't know how to use the Ticket Exchange. :)

Thank you very much for the update! Just got home from work..saw this and got 2 seats! We did have standing room. Alot better to have a seat! Even if it is 302 row 19....just close enough for the fly over opening day!

Hi Everybody,

I've seen mention before about the Ticket Exchange being great, but have never seen the post that explains how to join?

Do you need to be a Season Ticket holder? If not, what does one need to do (I can't tell)?

Is the Waiting List mentioned the New England Patriots Season Tickets Waiting List? How does one get on that waiting list?

Would somebody be so kind as to lay it out for me? If you do, I'd give you tickets to a game. Oh wait, I don't have any yet, because I don't know how to use the Ticket Exchange. :)

All you have to do is be on the season ticket waiting list...you get a account password that lets you do all of this...To get on that list you can print out a form form from the pats website and mail it in or fax it to them. I think nows its $100 deposit on each seat...good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the update! Just got home from work..saw this and got 2 seats! We did have standing room. Alot better to have a seat! Even if it is 302 row 19....just close enough for the fly over opening day!

We're lucky to have this website. I would have expected the visitor's

tickets to show up some time next week.

All you have to do is be on the season ticket waiting list...you get a account password that lets you do all of this...To get on that list you can print out a form form from the pats website and mail it in or fax it to them. I think nows its $100 deposit on each seat...good luck!

Brady to Moss, thanks very much for the info. I appreciate it.

No problem at all. Are you thinking about getting on the waiting list?

As Jimke said, just be patient.

Apart from the Steelers, Broncos and maybe Jets games the Pats don't have a lot of attractive opponents coming into Foxboro this season.

There will be tickets available. Don't be surprised to find lower level tickets available for most games.

Gainzo, did you end up giving up your seats this year? I'm just curious, not trying to get into a confrontation! :)

Guys maybe a stupid question but if I am only looking for two tickets do I only need to one spot on the season ticket waiting list or do I have to spend the $200 for each seat????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call