PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TicketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYHAWKS34

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
He guys first year on the waiting list and wanna thank you for your advise for joining the waiting list (joining patsfan.com originally to get your opinion on the matter) I already grabbed 2 tickets side by side to 4 games this season, ticketexchange is pretty amazing

He guys first year on the waiting list and wanna thank you for your advise for joining the waiting list (joining patsfan.com originally to get your opinion on the matter) I already grabbed 2 tickets side by side to 4 games this season, ticketexchange is pretty amazing

What section? If you wait, you can usually get 100-level tickets, even for playoff games. There were also front row seats available for the Jets and Dolphins games last year.

section 309 so its about the 50 yard line,

Wait till how long the week before the game or even closer?

section 309 so its about the 50 yard line,

Wait till how long the week before the game or even closer?

You can usually snag some good ones the Thursday or Friday before.

Last edited:
Are tickets being posted up now? i havent checked in weeks and the links wernt up last time i checked.

Are tickets being posted up now? i havent checked in weeks and the links wernt up last time i checked.

If he just said he bought some, then wouldn't you assume they'd be up? ;)

When did you grab those tickets? I have to start checking ticket exchange if it is up now.

Last edited:
I grabbed them Monday, I believe it started over the weekend, there are a few tickets on there now

I am on the waiting list for season tickets...why cant i get on to ticket exchange?

It keeps giving me this message: An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line
and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.

Like ticketmaster but it will just stay at this screen...anyone else have this problem?

Re: I am on the waiting list for season tickets...why cant i get on to ticket exchang

It keeps giving me this message: An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line
and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.

Like ticketmaster but it will just stay at this screen...anyone else have this problem?

Yes. I'm assuming it's a glitch. Either that or everyone knows something we don't and is waiting in line to get all the good seats...

I got that once, but I just refreshed a few times and it was fine.

Yeah ticketexchange kicks ass especially for us out of towners. I got 2 seats in Section 136 for the AFCCG. Took some effort but where else could you get them even close to face value? The cost to join the waiting list has already been paid for by the money I have saved by not needing to pay over face value.

Yeah ticketexchange kicks ass especially for us out of towners. I got 2 seats in Section 136 for the AFCCG. Took some effort but where else could you get them even close to face value? The cost to join the waiting list has already been paid for by the money I have saved by not needing to pay over face value.

The thing with Ticket Exchange is that you have to have patience.

I over slept on the day the visitor's tickets to the AFCCG game

were turned in and missed out. I spent the next three days on my

computer and a season ticket holder finally turned in two tickets a couple

of days before the game. They were seats in the fifth row in the

south endzone

Last edited:
still cant check ticketexchange....getting upset b:mad:

It seems to be up now...

still cant check ticketexchange....getting upset b:mad:

As Jimke said, just be patient.

Apart from the Steelers, Broncos and maybe Jets games the Pats don't have a lot of attractive opponents coming into Foxboro this season.

There will be tickets available. Don't be surprised to find lower level tickets available for most games.

How does one sign up for use of the Patriots Ticket Exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes