PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings - preview and pick

Re: Thursday Night Football: Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings - preview and p

Well, at least that was an entertaining game for Thursday night. I have to laugh at the "NFL Experts" on ESPN today talking about how the Redskins had the potential to run the table and win their division.

Re: Thursday Night Football: Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings - preview and p

That game was like watching a fight in a nursing home.

I know. The dumb bastids couldn't even give it away...

Man the NFL is really down this year

I turned the channel at halftime and forgot to switch it back...what happened?...ah...nevermind, I don't care anyways..I'm going incognito from here on out...

I turned the channel at halftime and forgot to switch it back...what happened?...ah...nevermind, I don't care anyways..I'm going incognito from here on out...

Don't take the train.

That game was like watching a fight in a nursing home.
Admittedly, I didn't even watch the game but I've got my Peter Pan imagination in full order and can picture your description as a truth.

Gronk just wrote a drunk post on facebook

Get that mind right! Get hyped! Get crazy!

How can you tell? ;)

The game was okay. I am glad to see Adrian Peterson is staying strong despite the loss of his son. Christian Ponder played well tonight. It's unfortunate that he got injured and Matt Cassel had to come in and finish the game. I wish Ponder a speedy recovery. He is an asset to the team.

The game was okay. I am glad to see Adrian Peterson is staying strong despite the loss of his son. Christian Ponder played well tonight. It's unfortunate that he got injured and Matt Cassel had to come in and finish the game. I wish Ponder a speedy recovery. He is an asset to the team.

Apparently, Peterson has never met his son before the death.

Man who raised Peterson?s son tired of ?poor Adrian? talk | New York Post

I wonder how many NFL players, let alone professional athletes, have kids they don't know about. And Brady is the bad guy. :bricks:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back