PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings - preview and pick

Re: Thursday Night Football: Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings - preview and p

I'd be suprised if RG3 lasts 5 seasons as a starter. He gets hammered on just about every play

Re: Thursday Night Football: Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings - preview and p

Gronk just wrote a drunk post on facebook

Let's go Skins! I don't want to see NY make the playoffs again.

I hope he didn't send it to Jonathan Martin, or we'll never hear the end of it.

How stupid is Ponder!? Just ****ed his shoulder up needlessly

Dumb play by Ponder, he should have run out of bounds and let AP run it in from the half yard line.

This is why i am gad Brady does not run as well as some other mobile QBs

Well there you go AP walks in for a TD, Real dumb play by Ponder getting injured the way he did

Matt Cassel is in. Vikings up by one point. Dang.

I'd be suprised if RG3 lasts 5 seasons as a starter. He gets hammered on just about every play

He plays as reckless as Amendola

Uh oh - - does it have anything to do with Jonathan Martin's sister?

RG3 sacked again. Ugh.

The Redskins really suck. They just cannot get it together.

Good stop by the Redskins. Only down by 7 now.

Good stop by the Redskins. Only down by 7 now.

You're a glass half full kind of guy, am I right?

Of course the Redskins go into their last drive armed with exactly ZERO timeouts left.

What a driverless carriage that is.

Great throw and catch.

Wtf??? Timeout?

Maybe RG3 should just run it in himself.

And so the Redskins lose to a 1-7 team.

LMAO. :D

Last edited:

Wtf??? Timeout?
I know. The dumb bastids couldn't even give it away...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back