PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Brock Osweiller next week...

Honestly KC looks like the best team in the league...the Hill trick throw just now not withstanding.

What exactly are you smoking, if you don't mind me asking?

KC has looked like absolute trash tonight. In fact, they've looked like trash for the past few weeks. As was entirely expected, they are slowing down as the season goes on.

Broncos are looking bad. Siemian is not very good, and his receivers complement him well. Defense is mediocre which means best aspect of the team. ST highlight so far is a muffed fair catch TO. This team looks like no threat for the playoffs.

Smith is getting so lucky tonight. He's had at least 4 balls that should have been easy picks.

What exactly are you smoking, if you don't mind me asking?

KC has looked like absolute trash tonight. In fact, they've looked like trash for the past few weeks. As was entirely expected, they are slowing down as the season goes on.

In a single elimination playoff, they don't have a lot of obvious weaknesses...they can run the ball obviously, they have a game breaker in Hill, IMO the 2nd best TE in football in Kelce..they can rush the QB, and have one of the best CBs in the league with Peters even in spite of the absence of FS Berry... just my opinion.

They can obviously be beat like anyone in this league including us...

Yet they will come after the Patriots like it is their Super Bowl.

Muted TV and stopped paying attention to game at 14-0

Just put on and shocked this is now a TD game, wow....

Rare occurrence of me rooting HARD for the Broncos tonight, they win and we control our own destiny for the #1 seed

Yet they will come after the Patriots like it is their Super Bowl.

Sadly youre right.

I cant stand that " Patriots Effect " this team has on other teams, our opponents can be garbage all year but come NE they turn into super hero like world beaters.

Why do I get the feeling that KC is gonna throw F this up? Alex smith and Andy Reed.

This 3rd down may very well be the game for Denver....

Hey...AJ Derby sighting. Man... wish we still had him! /s

Ah crap. Broncos will be starting a new QB by the time we play them. I never like that stuff! No film!

This can't continue for another year, Denver is going to have to throw money at Cousins/Brees or trade for a proven at least respectable QB or the defense is going to revolt.

No way can they go into 2018 with this collection of bums and sell it to the defense who plays their ass off every week.

This can't continue for another year, Denver is going to have to throw money at Cousins/Brees or trade for a proven at least respectable QB or the defense is going to revolt.

No way can they go into 2018 with this collection of bums and sell it to the defense who plays their ass off every week.

They got some aging players as well. It's not like they're a young team. I just can't see brees leaving New Orleans. Their defense's playing a lot better as well.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back