PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Browns at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facco's not so great now that he can't just toss it up and wait for the flag

Ravens should be gassed by the 4th quarter...of course, that would open the door for the Browns IF they had any semblance of an NFL offense....tough when BeN Watson is your starter at TE and you need a clutch catch....

Facco's not so great now that he can't just toss it up and wait for the flag

Ray Rice makes Flacco. Flacco just throws it up and prays someone catches it. The Pats really let them off the hook..Ugh!

oh my god...did he just die? holy ****...

At least Edelman and Branch were able to get up

look at that...a flag...can't be...oh wait...it's REAL NFL football

I hate plays where the runner is all but tackled and a defender comes in to hit the head.

Oh god please help that boy.

How much did Reed get fined for the Branch hit? Or is it still pending?

Good thing he has all that hair, it could have been worse.

odd how a bad team without their best defender can still generate pressure on Flacco.

glad Cribbs is ok.

Wow he actually got up after that!

He's probably telling the trainer that he's Batman.

R
ay Rice makes Flacco. Flacco just throws it up and prays someone catches it. The Pats really let them off the hook..Ugh!

Absolutely right! While the Pats had to change their defensive schemes in order to slow Rice down, the Pats really got what they wanted. Regardless of whether our D-line pressured Flacco he made enough mistakes in the passing game to have sunk the Ravens if we had done anything with them. We got the one pick and that was it but we should have had more.

Arrington's inability to stay upright on the lame duck really hurt us. We should have had that pick easy and that would likely have ended any real hope the Ravens had in that game. Really torques me off cause regardless of anything else happening in that game, if we had just made that one play, at least IMO, we win the game in Baltimore. Arggggghhhh

odd how a bad team without their best defender can still generate pressure on Flacco.glad Cribbs is ok.

Funny, haven't seen any choke holds yet. Is it a ten yard fear?

Is it me or does Michael Oher seem to be a little quicker off the snap than everybody else off the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back