PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Browns at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ravens d looked like chit against a chit team. Can't believe Brady couldn't lead the Pats to a victory with only 4 minutes left on the clock. Freakin Weeden and the chitty browns were able to run down the field on them! I'm not even going to start on the D... Apparently the Browns D is better than the Pats d...

The Ravens d looked like chit against a chit team. Can't believe Brady couldn't lead the Pats to a victory with only 4 minutes left on the clock. Freakin Weeden and the chitty browns were able to run down the field on them! I'm not even going to start on the D... Apparently the Browns D is better than the Pats d...

Browns D was top 5 i think last year..they are good

on average. according to mike and mike, the avg nfl game only lasted 9 minutes longer in weeks 1-3 this season compared to 2011

hm, I could'v sworn the monday and thursday night games were ending at around 9:30 PT, at least 30+ minutes longer than tonights game.

I started watching late but it seemed to move a long pretty well from what I did see.

Browns D was top 5 i think last year..they are good
They're without two of their best players, though (Haden, Taylor). Of course with these refs, the Pats hold the Ravens to about what the Browns did or maybe a little less.

Browns D looked good considering they were missing top CB Joe Haden, If they can't get a couple receivers who can actually catch, the Browns would actually probably contend

And bad officiating kept at least three Raven TD drives going after the Pats had stopped them. With proper officiating, the Pats win that game easily.

He put up 30 on them and that was with several drive stopping penalties courtesy of the replacements.

Pats D had a bad game, I hope that effort doesn't define them. Flacco got several first downs with bail out penalties as well.

Not going to say good things about the ravens, except maybe this.

They just played 4 games in 18 days and came away 3-1. So they should feel pretty good about that, but their 3 wins did come at home. They still have some difficult gams ahead of them and have a week 8 bye (which probably doesn't help them too much as they get the mini-bye this week).

I didn't really watch the game, how was their intensity and didthey get many penalties called against them (or did they alter the play style with the real refs back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes