PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patriot]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patrio

Sure, clean house on a 10-6 team. Brilliant. Bring back Boom Boom Coleman in the slot!

Cut him, save whatever $$ we have from him, and get someone who wants to play on an NFL team...

I think it is time to CLEAN HOUSE. DL, OL WR, TE, RB, CBs, coordinators, coaches, etc...

If you want another SB ring before Brady gets too old, you need to start 2010 with a clean slate.

2010 draft, free-agents and trades.

Get a defensive genius... I say, get Crennel back!!!

Re: Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patrio

Bye Bye!!!! :D

With all the crap that Moss has received this year for "quitting on his team", AD is the biggest fraud I've seen this year. The Jets can have him. This guy has got nothing left in the tank.

Did anyone hear his name called today before his penalty on the Jets 2 point conversion (with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter)????
This guy was such a non factor today, along with our entire linebacking corps, with the Exception of TBC, who played very well.
AD? He needs to go now that the season is over.

Ha! Understatement of the year.

They should make him go through all the camps and two a days, then wait til the last cut to ditch him so he can't get a job.

Last edited:

Regardless of the off-field issues, his cap number was pretty hard to swallow. When they first signed the guy, I didn't think he would finish his contract with the way his salary numbers blew up at the end.

Give him a slice of humble pie in a doggy bag and send him on his way.

I'd be surprised if he was a Patriot next season.

?? Over in the UK we have a coach breaking down that play on TV who showed that basically that play was the entire fault of AD who wasn't where he should have been. It looked like AD showed zero hustle to me, maybe I'm missing something

Really?? I saw Mayo get tied up on a block and never get off of it. He was 3 yards behind of the line of scrimmage the entire time. Mayo looked like he was trying to figure out what gap to play and played neither. Rice went right by him, that is, Mayo. I'm al for Thomas leaving, but Mayo is a middle linebacker and that play went right up the middle.

That is what he is asking for, after all. He is ready to move one, probably to the jets.

Give him a slice of humble pie in a doggy bag and send him on his way.

Trade him to the Raiders for Seymour and a handful of draft picks?

Is he no good, or just a bad locker room guy?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Is he no good, or just a bad locker room guy?

...... or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe