PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is still a Patriots board, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sg3 and DefenseWinsChampionships are two that would make a terrorist pick waterboarding rather than read their insane drivel.So,I don't blame them for taking an intellectual break over here.:rocker:

I enjoy reading their nonsense, just because of the futile persistence of it all. They've been crowning the Jets for years now, and... yeah. We all know how that's worked out. But this year is the year, d%#*!@t!

Really depends on the poster, I guess. I like NYJetsFan and Gunnails. The rest... not so much.

I like some of their usernames. Other than that, not much. Except for Pherin. He's great.

I don't much mind it. It's not like there's been a host of other things to talk about. Nothing wrong with some trash talking between division rivals in the offseason.

There are no Jet fans in China...so we got THAT going for us, too

It's fun to beat up on the intellectually inferior from time to time. :cool:

Welcome to the slow season on message boards.

I know how slow it is here; imagine what it's like on the 'bland' Jets messageboard? ;)

I just want to know what happened to Moga ... :confused3:

This place is infested with nitwit jet fans - someone please call the exterminator.

I just want to know what happened to Moga ... :confused3:
He choked on a chicken bone while watching the Rats one sunday. They found him in his mothers basement dead surrounded by empty buckets of Kentucky fried chicken (extra crispy). By the time they waded though all beer bottles and chicken bones it was to late to save him.

He choked on a chicken bone while watching the Rats one sunday. They found him in his mothers basement dead surrounded by empty buckets of Kentucky fried chicken (extra crispy). By the time they waded though all beer bottles and chicken bones it was to late to save him.

:rofl: Best post I've seen in awhile.

Last edited:
Look.....they've been generally respectful.On the whole they talk about McCourty vs Wilson..Revis,
Ryan and the pivotal first three games for each team.Most of the trash talk comes from the newbies on patsfans,not from the jesters end.

I find it refreshing and I don't blame them for wanting to get a break from the jetsinsider slaughterhouse.

Sg3 and DefenseWinsChampionships are two that would make a terrorist pick waterboarding rather than read their insane drivel.So,I don't blame them for taking an intellectual break over here.:rocker:

Sg3 is just a hateful old man who uses his every post to spew his hatred and especially his envy of all things Pats. I was a regular Troll over there and eventually got banned because I let him get under my skin. DWC2 is just a young Homer who's not the brightest bulb on the planet and is essentially harmless. Much of the board ridicules him constantly for his ridiculous threads and posts.

Some may wonder why one would troll a Jets board. I'll tell you. It's like watching a train wreck every season. It's quite enjoyable watching the roller coaster of emotions every year watching them go from off-season Champions to irrelevant mediocrity. Honestly, you can't buy that kind of entertainment.

Sg3 is just a hateful old man who uses his every post to spew his hatred and especially his envy of all things Pats. I was a regular Troll over there and eventually got banned because I let him get under my skin. DWC2 is just a young Homer who's not the brightest bulb on the planet and is essentially harmless. Much of the board ridicules him constantly for his ridiculous threads and posts.

Some may wonder why one would troll a Jets board. I'll tell you. It's like watching a train wreck every season. It's quite enjoyable watching the roller coaster of emotions every year watching them go from off-season Champions to irrelevant mediocrity. Honestly, you can't buy that kind of entertainment.

I see you've found a new home. :rolleyes:

Oh, the humanity.
MOGA! MOGA! MOGA!

Attachments

• JohnBelushi.jpg
    JohnBelushi.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 88
I like some of their usernames. Other than that, not much. Except for Pherin. He's great.

I agree, I like Pherin. Pherin is also not a jets fan, but a Saints fan, if I remember correctly.

You guys liked pherein because he does nothing but kiss the Pats' ass. LOL!

You guys liked pherein because he does nothing but kiss the Pats' ass. LOL!

I like the Saints.... when they play the jets.

mark_sanchez--300x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back