PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is still a Patriots board, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Time to take out the trash.

We welcome fans of other team, yes even Jets fans, as long as they are respectful and do not troll. If they do troll or a disrespectful, then their stay here ends suddenly.

We have a good number of posters from other teams who get the fact that they are not posting on their team site and act accordingly.

So we will determine who stays and who goes. Also there is nothing wrong with posting threads about other teams or players as it effects the Patriots.

Look.....they've been generally respectful.On the whole they talk about McCourty vs Wilson..Revis,
Ryan and the pivotal first three games for each team.Most of the trash talk comes from the newbies on patsfans,not from the jesters end.

I find it refreshing and I don't blame them for wanting to get a break from the jetsinsider slaughterhouse.

Sg3 and DefenseWinsChampionships are two that would make a terrorist pick waterboarding rather than read their insane drivel.So,I don't blame them for taking an intellectual break over here.:rocker:

Amen on sg3 and DWC! And I enjoy having the good trolls here as well.

Can someone explain the purpose of the "Visiting Locker Room" board here at PatsFans?

Dont be hatin on my Jets suck thread.

also..does this thread about how there are to many jets threads help? Isnt it just another jets thread..Lighten up people, its the boring season. Training camp will be starting soon enough.

also..does this thread about how there are to many jets threads help? Isnt it just another jets thread..Lighten up people, its the boring season. Training camp will be starting soon enough.

Madness!!!

I agree with your threads premise. If I have anything against it, is that it might have helped to attract flies.

RE this thread. This thread is a call to actual Pats fans who come to Patsfans.com to talk about... I don't know... maybe... the Pats? If I wanted to know about the jets I'd go to RATSFANS.com

Once again, can someone explain the purpose of the "Visiting Locker Room" board here at PatsFans? Is it for talk about teams other than the Pats? If so, put the jets talk in there.

It's the Jets fans not the thread that is the problem :)

Last edited:
I agree with your threads premise. If I have anything against it, is that it might have helped to attract flies.

RE this thread. This thread is a call to actual Pats fans who come to Patsfans.com to talk about... I don't know... maybe... the Pats? If I wanted to know about the jets I'd go to RATSFANS.com

Once again, can someone explain the purpose of the "Visiting Locker Room" board here at PatsFans? Is it for talk about teams other than the Pats? If so, put the jets talk in there.

Just my opinion: It's the offseason and it's slow. When the season starts we'll probably be more stringent on that. FWIW, I'm not a fan of the Jets Suck thread, but so many others are. The greatest compliment opposing fanbases can give to a team is to obsess about them. That's why 2007 was so much fun (until the SB). 31 other fanbases were purple with the hatred and over the top hatred that year. The 9-7 Jets have done nothing to deserve such a big compliment from anyone.

In the meantime, we collect the IP info on those Jets fans and pass 'em along to the National Security Agency, so there's some good that comes from that! ;)

Last edited:
Madness!!!

This is the level of intellectual comment we can expect from you, Gut fan?

Some jets fans, like gunnails, I can read and appreciate, even if I don't always agree.

Last edited:
This is the level of intellectual comment we can expect from you, Gut fan?

Some jets fans, like gunnails, I can read and appreciate, even if I don't always agree.

No, just having a little fun. Lighten up. I have had plenty of football discussions on here.

You guys liked pherein because he does nothing but kiss the Pats' ass. LOL!

I post on more than 20 NFL forum boards, 2 of them in europe, but usually only on teams the Saints are about to play. We as fans are not sanctioned by the Team to speak on their behalf. Nor are we hired as staff on our perspective teams, so even insight into our own team is limited. Our responsibility as a Saints fan is to represent the team well.

As a text traveller I always approach an opposing teams forum to wish them well and possibly talk ball, not preach it. If opposing fans are belligerent, I remember that this is their yard I am standing in, they have every right not to want me in it. I understand the attacks, ignore it, and focus my time answering or asking questions from the positive posters. I have a dozen post I would like to get back, but all in all I do ok.

I never change my login name, so im pretty easy to look up. You’ll find a on going discussion I am involved with at the SF 49ers Board, we play week #2. I was on the Jets board all of last year, after week 3 of our game. Im sure you’ll find I am a good poster, or kiss ass, on both of these also,lol.
There is no talking to the Vikings anymore, they are stewing in their own seal meat.

Am I more respectful in this forum than others, no. Do I tend to agree with them more than others, sorry kiss ass, yes. Umm see below.
See I happen to believe N.E.’s rings should be respected and they will probably have 4, anybody who believes they are not a top 5 team in the NFL is either in Dallas or hasn't contacted SETI yet.

Patriots

League championships (3)

Super Bowl Championships (3)

2001*(XXXVI), 2003*(XXXVIII), 2004*(XXXIX)

Conference championships (6)
AFC: 1985, 1996, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007

Division championships (11)
AFL East: 1963
AFC East: 1978, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009

Saints

League championships (1)

Super Bowl Championships (1)

2009*(XLIV)

Conference championships (1)
NFC: 2009

Division championships (4)
NFC West: 1991, 2000
NFC South: 2006, 2009

See a difference here?

Most of the Patriots fans have a better understanding of what a good team looks like, and Ive gained more than I gave on this board. They helped allot during our playoffs.
Plus the Patriot fans came to N.O. as champions, acted like champions, and left as respected champions. They really do represent N.E. well. N.O. wants them back for a rematch.

But, all of that aside. This is one of the better boards in the NFL to throw out a thought or get information from, I think you will agree, they have allot of smart men/women here.
I had a good time posting here last year, made some friends, that Id love to hangout with if we play again.

I can see you do allot of tit for tat posting, to each his own, Im just not into that.
I am more into football, gaining a understanding of were my team and others stand by debate, and doing the occasional funny post.(photoshop rules)

On that note, did anyone see the news today?

Nasa discovers New Nazca Lines
Recent NASA satellite photos shows a new addition to the Nazca Lines today.
NASA’s only comment was that “ I think this finally proves there is intelligent life on other worlds”.

saints_Nazca_.jpg

Last edited:
Amen on sg3 and DWC! And I enjoy having the good trolls here as well.

You gotta see the humor though, in the dimwit that is DWC. He started a thread today asking mighty Jets fans to predict the Pats record this year. His "edumacated" opinion? The Pats are going 7-9 , while the Jets go anywhere from 12-4 to 14-2.:rolleyes:

You guys liked pherein because he does nothing but kiss the Pats' ass. LOL!

He comes on the Jets forum and does the same thing. Last season he kept saying if his team couldn't make it to the SB that he wanted us to win it all. So, apparently, from what I read here, he's an artist at telling people what they want to hear.

I enjoy reading their nonsense, just because of the futile persistence of it all. They've been crowning the Jets for years now, and... yeah. We all know how that's worked out. But this year is the year, d%#*!@t!

Really depends on the poster, I guess. I like NYJetsFan and Gunnails. The rest... not so much.

Well what do you know. I made the most liked of the most hated list :)
. It's an honor!

He comes on the Jets forum and does the same thing. Last season he kept saying if his team couldn't make it to the SB that he wanted us to win it all. So, apparently, from what I read here, he's an artist at telling people what they want to hear.

Either that or he's just classy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes