PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is still a Patriots board, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckedtrek

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Did I miss a memo- are we now talking extensively about (and apparently welcoming fans of) a division rival?

Is the domain now: www.jetsandpatsfans.com ? WTF?!

:rolleyes:

Why are there so many Pats fans on here. I thought we took over the Division.

To talk football with opposing fans. Jets forums get bland after awhile.
Really? You get bored of hearing the Jets are the greatest team of all time?

I'm really getting tired of these Jets threads and I hope Ian starts locking them.

Last edited:
I woulda guessed abscessed...but obsessed works too

The real question is how many of these Jets fans will be here on this board in October if the Jets are not at least 3-1 or 4-0 in the first month of football?

Did I miss a memo- are we now talking extensively about (and apparently welcoming fans of) a division rival?

Is the domain now: www.jetsandpatsfans.com ? WTF?!

:rolleyes:

1.) Other than an occasional passerby (Pherein, a Saints fan, comes to mind), the non-Pats fans coming to the board this offseason have mostly been Jets fans.

2.) This board has always had threads about the rival teams (Miami, Buffalo, NY)

3.) There are about 4-5 Jets related threads on the front page. If you're using Ffvb with Firefox, you can put every single one of them on ignore in such a fashion that you won't even see them.

4.) There are a couple of threads on T.O., too, and a thread on the Ravens/Cody. Two threads involve the Colts, one involves Tatum, One is about Sunday ticket, etc...

Welcome to the slow season on message boards.

Last edited:
Look.....they've been generally respectful.On the whole they talk about McCourty vs Wilson..Revis,
Ryan and the pivotal first three games for each team.Most of the trash talk comes from the newbies on patsfans,not from the jesters end.

I find it refreshing and I don't blame them for wanting to get a break from the jetsinsider slaughterhouse.

Sg3 and DefenseWinsChampionships are two that would make a terrorist pick waterboarding rather than read their insane drivel.So,I don't blame them for taking an intellectual break over here.:rocker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots