PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is still a Patriots board, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or he's just classy...

Speaking of classy, the Jets just signed Bankrupt Mark Brunell. Maybe he and Cro can have a contest over who can blow through their salary the fastest, with bonus points for spending on especially stupid crap. I think Cro would win that contest by a margin of 35 child support payments.

Last edited:
Speaking of classy, the Jets just signed Bankrupt Mark Brunell. Maybe he and Cro can have a contest over who can blow through their salary the fastest, with bonus points for spending on especially stupid crap. I think Cro would win that contest by a margin of 35 child support payments.

No, Cro has already won that contest. First round TKO. His baby's mommas are living a lavish lifestyle on Woody Johnson's dime as we speak. As for Brunell, after watching Sanchez last year I have to believe that they brought him in to compete for the starting job.

:bricks:

No, Cro has already won that contest. First round TKO. His baby's mommas are living a lavish lifestyle on Woody Johnson's dime as we speak. As for Brunell, after watching Sanchez last year I have to believe that they brought him in to compete for the starting job.

:bricks:

If it was a straight-up competition, then Brunell would win it outright. As it is, I assume that Sanchez will be handed the job, but I'm sure that this will do wonders for his confidence. And don't underestimate Brunell's bankruptability- he's made a lot more than Cro in his career, but he managed to piss it all away pretty expertly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes