PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Theganggreen.com Forums in Lockdown mode again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad that the carriage turned back into a pumpkin. Didn't want the Jets to get the satisfaction of getting into the Superbowl. And well they didn't play well enough to do it. Really, I'm not going to gloat over their misery. But it is good to see them have to swallow their own crow. As far as Steelers vs Packers. I'm not invested in either team. Just hope it's a good game. I think the Pack have the better offense but the Steelers have the better defense. We shall see.

Last edited:
Some of those are just too funny. Maybe they can play with their Fireman Ed iphone app. That might make them feel better. :D :D I have to watch the game now on NFL Replay.

like I said before it was 24-3 before the freakin half and they are complaining about the refs and that they beat themselves they got lucky that it didnt become a freakin blowout and that Steelers lost their best OL guy Pouncey.

WFAN put out an APB on Joe Bennigno.

I wanted to go on during halftime but couldn't even sign up for an account. Mind you, I had no intentions to troll, just wanted to read fans thought. I found it to be interesting to do during the Jets/Colts AFC title game last year.

Some of those are just too funny. Maybe they can play with their Fireman Ed iphone app. That might make them feel better. :D :D I have to watch the game now on NFL Replay.

Speaking of Ed. Are there any pics of him crying at the end of the game? I always love the pics of him after they've lost a big game :D

I'm just glad that the carriage turned back into a pumpkin. Didn't want the Jets to get the satisfaction of getting into the Superbowl. And well they didn't play well enough to do it. Really, I'm not going to gloat over their misery. But it is good to see them have to swallow their own crow. As far as Steelers vs Packers. I'm not invested in either team. Just hope it's a good game. I think the Pack have the better offense but the Steelers have the better defense. We shall see.

We really should rename the Jets the NY Bridesmaids. ;)

Regarding the SB - the Jets put up almost 300 yds of total offense on a frozen field in 10 degree weather against that Steeler defense.
Imagine what Aaron Rodgers, in his favorite environment with his favorite running shoes on - in a dome, is going to do against that D.
Steelers D may have a better front than the Packer D but their secondary is very average to mediocre and Rodgers is going to have a huge SB.

What a douchebag this guy is ... definitely he should be rooting for a cricket team or something.

Then this azzwipe follows it up with this:

SAR. I remember him from USENET back in the late 80s, early 90s, pre web.
Often takes a critical position against his team and gets pounded by the Jets Kool Aid crowd. I've had decades of witnessing his heartbreak. Good stuff.

Wow some of this is making me lol...does that make me a bad person?

Not at all....it makes you a PATRIOT fan!! I'm crying as we speak.....crying from laughing at all these posts of these pathetic agonizing posts of these jerkoff jest fans...! Bwahhhhhahaa!

I saw Jason Tyler make a statement....this will be the last time this team will to be together......I thought you dumbass.....when is a team be together 2 years in a row.....they feel like we felt....take the lost like a man.....can jets stop their nose bleed...
I need a decoder ring to decipher this

"I do think this team is on the right track. They will win multiple Super Bowls during Rex's tenure. This is only year 2 of him and look at the defense. Most of the people on it are Mangini holdovers. In a few years once Rex gets his guys in they will truly be unstoppable. He will make the necessary adjustments in talent "

:rofl:

Last edited:
"After that 04 game I cried, But right now I feel empty. I cant stop thinking about it and everytime I close my eyes I see Big Ben. "

:D:D

Get it right up you, vile Jest Vermin

2rm5e84.jpg

Well done post over there, neuronet. I LOL'ed!

I'd feel worse for giving him such horrible role models for sportsmanship, class, humility, and talking when actions are what is important. He'll end up a gangbanging smack talker without any skills if he follows the lead of Footboy and friends.

I always considered this fan base a little better than the kids over at finheaven. Do you realize how ridiculous it looks gloating about a Jets loss in the AFCCG? Slightly less ridiculous than the Miami fans that didn't even make it to the playoffs but ridiculous none the less.
Two consecutive playoff runs...not too shabby if you ask me.

All that matters is whether you win your last playoff game or not. For both the Jets and Pats, this year was a failure.

I always considered this fan base a little better than the kids over at finheaven. Do you realize how ridiculous it looks gloating about a Jets loss in the AFCCG? Slightly less ridiculous than the Miami fans that didn't even make it to the playoffs but ridiculous none the less.
Two consecutive playoff runs...not too shabby if you ask me.

It don't mean a thing, if you don't get a ring, friend. And, you don't even have the AFC-East title to gloat about. Enjoy the off-season as well. Your season is just as over as ours !!!!

EZ76

"I do think this team is on the right track. They will win multiple Super Bowls during Rex's tenure. This is only year 2 of him and look at the defense. Most of the people on it are Mangini holdovers. In a few years once Rex gets his guys in they will truly be unstoppable. He will make the necessary adjustments in talent "

:rofl:

I think the Jets should be a little nervous about incoming talent. Mangini had his weeknesses but he was very good at evaluating talent IMO. There are many solid contributors on the Jets team thanks to him. We will see in a few years if Ryan can draft and evaluate talent. I think he benefitted from Mangini

It don't mean a thing, if you don't get a ring, friend. And, you don't even have the AFC-East title to gloat about. Enjoy the off-season as well. Your season is just as over as ours !!!!

EZ76

In the here and now (what really matters) is the Jets, in two consecutive years, advanced further than the pats. Just sayin' :snob:

In the here and now (what really matters) is the Jets, in two consecutive years, advanced further than the pats. Just sayin' :snob:

Yes, True, but really, they have nothing to show for it. And, last I checked, they don't give "runner up" trophies for losing AFCCG's (back-to-back, no less), "just sayin' ".

EZ76

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes